KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

XYZ's Terry Ilous

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

XYZ's Terry Ilous  Empty
MessageSujet: XYZ's Terry Ilous    XYZ's Terry Ilous  Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Juil - 21:15

XYZ's Terry Ilous - "We Kind Of Took A Break From The Music Scene"

XYZ's Terry Ilous  143606

www.Metal-Rules.com has issued an interview with XYZ, conducted by Marko Syrjala. The following is an excerpt with vocalist Terry Ilous:

Q: In brief, what’s going on with XYZ these days?

A: "We kind of took a break from the music scene, we decided it was time for a little break - the music scene was changing and everything so we wanted to do other things, musically we all did other things, Pat had a (other) band, Tony was playing with Stephen Pearcy of RATT, I did new music for a while... Joey was doing something else in the phone-business in Denver and back in 2007 we were asked to play Rocklahoma, so that was our first (reunion) show."

Q: When did you last play here in Europe?

A: "Now it’s the first time in Europe since 1992... last time we did Europe I was 12 years old...” laughter "and, yeah, now I’m 17! I remember when we played the launching party for MTV Europe and a live show in EnglandXYZ's Terry Ilous  Mag-glass_10x10, it was wonderful – the only time we played in Europe before this... I mean we’ve been with a lot of European girls, so does it count?" laughs

Read the full interview at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

XYZ's Terry Ilous  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: XYZ's Terry Ilous    XYZ's Terry Ilous  Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Juil - 21:16

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

XYZ's Terry Ilous
Page 1 sur 1