KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Timo Tolkki " REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE "

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Timo Tolkki  " REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE " Empty
MessageSujet: Timo Tolkki " REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE "   Timo Tolkki  " REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE " Icon_minitimeMer 28 Juil - 21:36

Timo Tolkki Pulls The Plug On REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE

Timo Tolkki  " REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE " T143537 TIMO TOLKKI (REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE, ex-STRATOVARIUS) has issued the following update:

"Due to my private problems, the lack of interest in Revolution Renaissance shows by the promoters, and the current situation in the music industry that affects to everything including the production budgets, it has become impossible to continue the band.

We have tried to book shows in these last three years, but we haven't been able to do so. A rock band cannot exist without direct contact to its fans. Therefore, I have no other choice but to make the decision to stop the band and its activities due to the above mentioned reasons.

The third and final album of the band will be released at the end of September.

From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank all the fans of my music throughout the years. It's been a great journey."

Stay tuned for further updates. More on Tolkki at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Timo Tolkki " REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE "
Page 1 sur 1