KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

ICED EARTH / SONS OF LIBERTY " Jon Schaffer "

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ICED EARTH / SONS OF LIBERTY " Jon Schaffer " Empty
MessageSujet: ICED EARTH / SONS OF LIBERTY " Jon Schaffer "   ICED EARTH / SONS OF LIBERTY " Jon Schaffer " Icon_minitimeDim 25 Juil - 22:54

ICED EARTH / SONS OF LIBERTY's Jon Schaffer Talks American Politics - "I Vote No More Evil; I'm Sick Of The Lies From Both Parties"

ICED EARTH / SONS OF LIBERTY " Jon Schaffer " 143301

ICED EARTH / SONS OF LIBERTY guitarist / founder Jon Schaffer is featured in a new interview with www.SleazeRoxx.com. An excerpt from the discussion is available below.

Sleaze Roxx: You've shied away from talking about politics in the past while promoting your music. Was it because you were misquoted on a couple of occasions? I think most people got the idea that you are a Republican.

Jon Schaffer: "I used to be in the mindset that one party was the lesser of two evils. Now, I vote no more evil. I'm sick of the lies from both parties, they both have betrayed the American people and are responsible for the dire straits the country is in. I have voted Republican and independent in the pastICED EARTH / SONS OF LIBERTY " Jon Schaffer " Mag-glass_10x10 because I've always been a constitutional conservative. However, I don't trust the rhetoric from any politician anymore. I am watching these people like a hawk, and that's what we all need to be doing. These are professional liars in most cases, and we need to throw out the establishment scum from both parties."

Sleaze Roxx: Do you think that the Sons Of Liberty would be well received in other countries? Or do you care for that matter?

Jon Schaffer: "This is a worldwide issue and I think it's crucial that everyone that desires liberty get informed about what is happening. If the USA goes into full-blown tyranny it will be devastating for the rest of the world. Almost every nation on Earth is controlled by the same global elite, and through seizing the money supply of the nations of the world they have corrupted all of our governments and institutions. We need to focus on the manipulators and get past their puppets if we're ever going to turn things around."

Go to this location for the complete interview.

BW&BK recently received the following press release:

When 70000 Tons Of Metal, The World's Biggest Floating Heavy Metal FestivalICED EARTH / SONS OF LIBERTY " Jon Schaffer " Mag-glass_10x10 set sail again in California their headcount wasn't right. After further investigation they discovered that they have secret agents on board! Welcome Iced Earth on 70000 Tons Of Metal. 21 out of 40 on board and full steam ahead.

So far the confirmed 20 out of 40 bands are: AGENT STEEL, AMON AMARTH, DEATH ANGEL, EPICA, EXODUS, FEAR FACTORY, FINNTROLL, FORBIDDEN, ICED EARTH, MOONSPELL, OBITUARY RAVEN, ULI JON ROTH, SAXON, SODOM, SONATA ARCTICA, STRATOVARIUS, SWASHBUCKLE, TESTAMENT, TROUBLE, WITCHBURNER.

70,000 Tons Of Metal will sail Monday, January 24, 2011 aboard the Royal Caribbean Majesty Of The Seas from Miami FL to Cozumel, Mexico and will not return to the real world for four days until Friday, January 28, 2011.

Make no mistake, 70000 Tons Of Metal is not your Grandma's cruise. It's also not one of the cruises that share the ship with normal cruise guests. This is 100% Heavy Fucking Metal! Can you imagine that? A whole luxury cruise ship full of metalheads? Since there is no backstage area you will have the opportunity to mingle side-by-side with the artists in this incredibly fan-friendly scenario that has no comparison. It's like everyone has a backstage pass.

Ticket prices start at 666 US$ plus 249 US$ taxes and fees per person. This includes all on-board entertainment, all meals, non-alcoholic and non-carbonated drinks at the on-board restaurants and 24 hour room service.

For more info visit 70000tons.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ICED EARTH / SONS OF LIBERTY " Jon Schaffer "
Page 1 sur 1