KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

MARCO HIETALA OF TAROT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

MARCO HIETALA OF TAROT Empty
MessageSujet: MARCO HIETALA OF TAROT   MARCO HIETALA OF TAROT Icon_minitimeMar 20 Juil - 22:38

MARCO HIETALA OF TAROT: "I'M A SCIENCE FICTION FREAK"

ProgPower USA XI[, and science fiction. On the latter issue and how it pertains to song inspiration, Hietala shares:[/size]

MARCO HIETALA OF TAROT: "I'M A SCIENCE FICTION FREAK"

HighwireDaze.com recently interviewed TAROT bassist/vocalist Marco Hietala and discussed being band mates with his older brother, former Nightwish singer Tarja Turunen, the band’s upcoming live North American debut this fall at

“[The track] Magic And Technology is one which I kind of enjoyed writing. I’m a science fiction freak, so I really love spaceships and the things that we, too, will do in the name of progress and technology. But there’s a real sense of losing yourself in this fast paced world that we live in – with all the computerized stuff and the Internet. And some people have lost themselves in that. You’ve probably read about the Korean guys who played themselves to death in online playing war games – they don’t remember to eat or drink or sleep and they die in front of their screens. So yeah, these are weird things.

Read the entire interview here[size]

TAROT’s eighth studio album, The Gravity Of Light, was released in North American on June 8th. The album entered the Finnish album chart at #2. View the video to “I Walk Forever” - which was filmed in Cairo, Egypt – here.
[/size]

Visit TAROT online at www.myspace.com/TAROT & www.WINGSOFDARKNESS.net
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

MARCO HIETALA OF TAROT
Page 1 sur 1