KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

PSYCHOPUNCH release new Videoclip + relaunch their Myspace-Page

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

PSYCHOPUNCH release new Videoclip + relaunch their Myspace-Page  Empty
MessageSujet: PSYCHOPUNCH release new Videoclip + relaunch their Myspace-Page    PSYCHOPUNCH release new Videoclip + relaunch their Myspace-Page  Icon_minitimeVen 16 Juil - 22:28

PSYCHOPUNCH release new Videoclip + relaunch their Myspace-Page

Our grandmasters of Swedish-snotty-rock, PSYCHOPUNCH, have finished shooting a cool video clip for their new song ‚The Way She’s Kissing‘. The track comes off their new album ‚The Last Goodbye‘,which will make a lot of noise when it gets released on August 13/16.

The clip was shot by director Dino Medanhodzic from Radionika (www.radionika.se), who dragged the four musicians in front of the green screen for hours. Mainman JM: “The first song to come out of the new album is ‘The Way She’s Kissing’. We went to ....Stockholm.... to shoot the video for that one. Like Joey said: ‘Another night in the green screen room for 6 – 8 hours... a 100 degrees & 100 beers later… finally done’.”

Technique freaks attention! For this clip the following software was being used: Final Cut Pro 7, Motion 4, Nuke 6, Pixelmator Shot with Panasonic DVX100.

The mentioned video is ready to be seen with immediate effect on PSYCHOPUNCH’s newly designed Myspace-Page www.myspace.com/psychopunch. The related song will blow your ears at the same location. Pop by, check out, sing along, rock!

Album details ‚The Last Goodbye‘

Tracklist:

01. Long Time Coming
02. The Way She’s Kissing
03. Never Let Me Go
04. Distant Sound Of A Riot
05. The Last Goodbye
06. She Don’t Really Mind
07. Bring It On
08. I’m Not Over You
09. Another Sunday Morning
10. Better Off Dead