KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

LED ZEPPELIN Reunion

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

LED ZEPPELIN Reunion Empty
MessageSujet: LED ZEPPELIN Reunion   LED ZEPPELIN Reunion Icon_minitimeDim 11 Juil - 23:54

Goldsmith Torn Between Grief And Greatness At LED ZEPPELIN Reunion

LED ZEPPELIN Reunion 142499

Femalefirst.co.uk is reporting:

Music mogul Harvey Goldsmith almost missed out on the one-off LED ZEPPELIN reunion he helped stage in 2007 - because his father-in-law died as the supergroup were about to take the stage.

The British promoter put the Ahmet Ertegun tribute show together in London after meeting with Robert Plant and Jimmy PageLED ZEPPELIN Reunion Mag-glass_10x10 at the label boss and producer's memorial.

Goldsmith introduced the show at the O2 Arena and then heard his wife Diana's father had died as he left the stage.

He tells CelebrityAccess.com, "It was very difficult. Very difficult. It was quite odd really. I went onstage and introduced the show. As I was walking offstage, my phone kept ringing. I kept switching it off. It'd ring again. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I picked up the phone, and there was a call saying that my father-in-law had just died.

"I had to go and find my wife and tell her the news. She was upstairs watching the show. You can imagine the decision 'Do I go? Do I stay? What do I do?' Fortunately, my wife is quite strong.

She said, 'You have to stay here, I'll go.' My head was all over the place, as you can imagine". But he'd already achieved the near-impossible - by persuading Led ZeppelinLED ZEPPELIN Reunion Mag-glass_10x10 to reform.

To read more of this story head here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

LED ZEPPELIN Reunion Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LED ZEPPELIN Reunion   LED ZEPPELIN Reunion Icon_minitimeDim 11 Juil - 23:54

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

LED ZEPPELIN Reunion
Page 1 sur 1