KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

WARPATH - Lead Guitarist Pete Hawthorne

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

WARPATH - Lead Guitarist Pete Hawthorne  Empty
MessageSujet: WARPATH - Lead Guitarist Pete Hawthorne    WARPATH - Lead Guitarist Pete Hawthorne  Icon_minitimeSam 10 Juil - 17:14

WARPATH - Lead Guitarist Pete Hawthorne Calls It Quits

WARPATH - Lead Guitarist Pete Hawthorne  T142465 Pete Hawthorne, guitarist for UK thrashers WARPATH, has issued the following announcement:

"As of Wednesday, June 16th, I made the very difficult decision to leave the band Warpath. This was without a doubt the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but after not feeling the same passion, motivation and enthusiasm for the music for some time it is only fair on both the band and myself that I make this choice now.

I want to thank Richard, James and Gareth for their support in my decision and for the most amazing three years of my life! I have had the most wonderful time, experiences, met some of the nicest and craziest people/fans in the world and enjoyed every second of it. However I feel my time in the band is over.

Warpath consists of the nicest guys, wonderful friends and most talented musicians I could ever wish to meet and work with, I wish them all the very best and know everyone will continue to give them the amazing support they deserve.

Thank you all. Keep rockin'!"

Check out Warpath online at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

WARPATH - Lead Guitarist Pete Hawthorne  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WARPATH - Lead Guitarist Pete Hawthorne    WARPATH - Lead Guitarist Pete Hawthorne  Icon_minitimeSam 10 Juil - 17:14

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

WARPATH - Lead Guitarist Pete Hawthorne
Page 1 sur 1