KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

ADLER'S APPETITE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ADLER'S APPETITE  Empty
MessageSujet: ADLER'S APPETITE    ADLER'S APPETITE  Icon_minitimeSam 10 Juil - 16:59

ADLER'S APPETITE To Release 'Alive' Single Soon

ADLER'S APPETITE  142455

ADLER'S APPETITE guitarist Alex Grossi (BANG TANGO, ex-QUIET RIOT) has checked in with BraveWords.com correspondent Deb Rao. The Q&A session reads as follows:

Bravewords.com: Alex, the upcoming Adler's Appetite Tour kicks off tonight. Tell us what can the fans expect to see for a setlist on the summer tour?

Grossi: "The setlist for this tour has really come together nicely, we are doing some of the deeper GUNS N' ROSES cuts off of Live?!@# Like a Suicide as well as a new song that we just tracked called 'Alive'. We just finished mixing it today, and it will make it's live debut this Friday in Redondo Beach at our tour kickoff party."

BraveWords.com: The tourADLER'S APPETITE  Mag-glass_10x10 is pretty extensive as the band will be performing both on the East and West Coast. What places are you excited about visiting this time around?

Grossi: "I am really looking forward to doing the NYC show, as we always seem to skip the city on these tour. We are also hitting Seattle for the first time with this line-up, which will be cool, and of course the Foxboro show is gonna be great! We are looking at hitting over 50 markets on this run. It's gonna be fun!"

BraveWords.com; Have you been in the studio recording with Adler's Appetite this summer? Any release date for the upcoming album?

Grossi: "We are looking at putting the single 'Alive' out very soon, possibly in conjunction with Steven's book which comes out on July 27th. We will know more in a few days. It's all very exciting - a lot of people have tried to write this us off as just a cover band, which up until now we have been, but with the release of this song as well as it being added to the live show people are going to see a different side of us."

BraveWords.com; You recently wrapped up a tour with BANG TANGO. Tell us about the highlights of the tour.

Grossi: "Bang Tango has already done over 50 dates this year and has a ton more on the books The shows have been great and we have been playing on new song called 'Suck it Up' in the set and it has been getting a really great reception."

BraveWords.com: What was it like performing at M3 this summer? This festival is the equivalent of Rocklahoma on the East Coast.

Grossi: "M3 was a really great time, SCORPIONS were killer even though Klaus was sick, KIX was really good and CINDERELLA sounded awesome. I honestly think more festivals should be done that way. One day, two stages, and a really strong line-up. Three or four days is simply to much, and if you look at the attendance at the past couple Rocklahomas, you will see that I am not the only one who feels this way. I would love to go back and do it again next year!"

BraveWords.com: Also did you perform with Dizzy Reed at M3. Any word on his upcoming solo release?

Alex: "I didn't perform with Dizzy, but we hung out for a while. Not sure when his record is coming out, but I hope it does. I am very proud of the guitar tracks that I did on it."

BraveWords.com: Is there any other news that you would like to add?

Grossi: "Not really, but there is a lot of cool stuff coming up...you can follow me on my new website Alexgrossimusic.com."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ADLER'S APPETITE
Page 1 sur 1