KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

VAN HALEN new Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

VAN HALEN new Album  Empty
MessageSujet: VAN HALEN new Album     VAN HALEN new Album  Icon_minitimeMer 30 Juin - 21:36

New VAN HALEN Album In 2011?

VAN HALEN new Album  141894

MelodicRock.com reports:

"It's been a while since I reached out to one of my best sources of Van Halen info over the years, but it had to be done. And I got the information I was hoping for - independent confirmation from a long time source I trust that Van Halen are indeed working towards finishing recording of a long awaited new studio album with DAVID LEE ROTH, set for release sometime in the first half of 2011.

A single is slated for release before the end of this year, but exact timing still remains very much up in the air. I'm told the relationship between Eddie and Dave remains as complex as ever, but there is a definite desire to get a new record completed.

Incidentally - I'm told that SANTANA will cover the Van Halen classic 'Dance The Night Away' on his next album of tracks featuring different singers (no word on the vocalist). It was suggested to me that Eddie would apparently still like to pursue this idea one day. I'm sure you'll remember that little nugget coming to light via one of my reports nearly a decade ago now. Stay tuned as always..."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: VAN HALEN new Album     VAN HALEN new Album  Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Juil - 23:02

VAN HALEN Album Just "Rumors" Band Says

VAN HALEN new Album  142225
Rollingstone.com is reporting:

The web was abuzz with rumors that VAN HALEN had completed a new album - the first with David Lee Roth back as lead singer - over July Fourth weekend, with a "source" even telling MelodicRock.com that a first single is due at the end of the year. The report also claimed that the new album, the classic Van Halen lineup's first since 1984, was nearly halfway complete and that it would be released in the first half of 2011. However, Eddie Van Halen's wife and spokesperson Janie Van Halen has denied the report exclusively to Rolling Stone.

"What is going around is exactly that, rumors. I don't have any updates at this time," Janie Van Halen VAN HALEN new Album  Mag-glass_10x10 said.

Read more here.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: VAN HALEN new Album     VAN HALEN new Album  Icon_minitimeDim 11 Juil - 9:10

VAN HALEN News Desk Addresses New Album Rumors

VAN HALEN new Album  142485

The VAN HALEN News Desk has addressed the band's new album rumors:

"We at the Van Halen News Desk feel that the majority of fans and even music news websites have misinterpreted Janie Van Halen’s recent statement. Many people are reacting as if Janie simply said that Van Halen is NOT making an album.

Janie gave a vague, two sentence statement to Rolling Stone VAN HALEN new Album  Mag-glass_10x10: 'What is going around is exactly that, rumors. I don’t have any updates at this time.' She did not deny the rumors. She didn’t confirm them, either.

The rock community is so hungry for new music from Van Halen that it believed what it wanted to hear. The rumor spread like wildfire. The fact that this was simply a rumor got lost in the excitement, and, in a matter of days, websites and countless radio stations were reporting the rumor as fact. Janie wanted to clarify that the news that was going around about a 'new Van Halen album coming out next year' was only rumors and that it was not actual news that was put out by the band, and therefore not anything that people should count on.

If Van Halen VAN HALEN new Album  Mag-glass_10x10 is currently writing music for an album, you can bet that she would not admit it now. Van Halen is not the type of band that frequently gives their fans updates on what they are doing. That’s because they don’t want to say anything until their plans are 100% solid and everything is in place. If the band really is working on new music for an album, you wouldn’t hear it from them until the album is finished. They would not want to announce any plans that might not come to fruition.

For those who say that Van Halen must not care about the fans because they do not give them frequent updates… just the fact that Janie clarified that the 'news' was just rumors proves that the band does care and doesn’t want misinformation spread. They don’t want want the fans to count on something happening that they didn’t say would happen.

Some loyal VHND readers have been asking us why we don’t simply contact Janie and ask her if anything is going on. Suffice to say, we do have a rapport with Janie, and if there was anything she wanted us to know at this time, she would let us know.

So, will we see a new Van Halen album and/or tour next year? The facts are, two guitarists who are friends with Eddie DWEEZIL ZAPPA and JOHN 5 – have both recently admitted to hearing new Van Halen material and that it was killer. That’s good sign. Time will tell."

//

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: VAN HALEN new Album     VAN HALEN new Album  Icon_minitimeVen 6 Aoû - 21:45

VAN HALEN Back In Studio Recording New Album; Warner/Chappell Music Extends Administration Agreements With Eddie And Alex Van Halen
 VAN HALEN new Album  144024

Rockstar Weekly reports:

In a new announcement from its publishing company, VAN HALEN are reportedly back in the studio recording a new album with original vocalist DAVID LEE ROTH. The record, expected to be released in 2011, will be the band’s first full studio album since 1998’s Van Halen III, which featured vocals by EXTREME singer Gary Cherone.

Since forming in the early 70s, Van Halen have released 11 studio albums and have had an on-and-off relationship with Roth. From 1986 to 1997, Roth was replaced by the red rocker SAMMY HAGAR VAN HALEN new Album  Mag-glass_10x10 and Cherone was called in for one album after that. Roth’s return to the band in 2007 produced the largest grossing Van Halen tour in history.

Warner/Chappell Music has extended its administration agreements with two original members of the legendary rock band ( Eddie and Alex Van Halen). Under the agreement, Warner/Chappell will continue to administer their catalog of works, including any new releases.

Read more at this location.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: VAN HALEN new Album     VAN HALEN new Album  Icon_minitimeDim 8 Aoû - 23:06

VAN HALEN Back In Studio Recording New Album; Warner/Chappell Music Extends Administration Agreements With Eddie And Alex Van Halen

VAN HALEN new Album  144024

Rockstar Weekly reports:

In a new announcement from its publishing company, VAN HALEN are reportedly back in the studio recording a new album with original vocalist DAVID LEE ROTH. The record, expected to be released in 2011, will be the band’s first full studio album since 1998’s Van Halen III, which featured vocals by EXTREME singer Gary Cherone.

Since forming in the early 70s, Van Halen have released 11 studio albums and have had an on-and-off relationship with Roth. From 1986 to 1997, Roth was replaced by the red rocker SAMMY HAGAR VAN HALEN new Album  Mag-glass_10x10 and Cherone was called in for one album after that. Roth’s return to the band in 2007 produced the largest grossing Van Halen tour in history.

Warner/Chappell Music has extended its administration agreements with two original members of the legendary rock band ( Eddie and Alex Van Halen). Under the agreement, Warner/Chappell will continue to administer their catalog of works, including any new releases.

Read more at this location.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: VAN HALEN new Album     VAN HALEN new Album  Icon_minitime

VAN HALEN new Album
Page 1 sur 1