KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

OZZY OSBOURNE On Biopic "

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE On Biopic " Empty
MessageSujet: OZZY OSBOURNE On Biopic "   OZZY OSBOURNE On Biopic " Icon_minitimeMer 30 Juin - 12:08

OZZY OSBOURNE On Biopic - "It Would Be Good To Get Someone From Birmingham To Play Me"

OZZY OSBOURNE On Biopic " 141671

Jonny Greatrex from Sundaymercury.net is reporting:

OZZY OSBOURNE will snub a host of Hollywood superstars as he searches for an actor to play him in a movie about his life.

The film will chart the former BLACK SABBATH singer’s early life, including his heavy booze sessions and the tough Aston upbringing which led to him doing time in prison.

It has been rumoured that A-listers Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jack Black have been considered for the role, with Depp a hot favourite.

But family man Ozzy has turned his back on Tinseltown’s finest. Instead, he wants a real-life Brummie to take the role, preferably a street kid from the back alleys of the city.

And he says he may even launch an X-Factor style open audition to give youngsters from his hometown the chance to achieve his level of superstardom.

“I’d like to get a Birmingham guy to play the young lad in it because Americans can’t do a good Brummie accent,” he told the Sunday Mercury before taking to the stage at Birmingham Town Hall last night.

“I don’t want a Johnny Depp or someone from the Hobbit films. I want someone who knows Birmingham.

“I’m from Birmingham, and it would be good to get someone from Birmingham to play me.

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

OZZY OSBOURNE On Biopic "
Page 1 sur 1