KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

JANI LANE - "I'm Working On Songs ....."

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

JANI LANE - "I'm Working On Songs ....." Empty
MessageSujet: JANI LANE - "I'm Working On Songs ....."   JANI LANE - "I'm Working On Songs ....." Icon_minitimeMar 22 Juin - 22:11

JANI LANE - "I'm Working On Songs For ALICE COOPER's Next Record, Welcome To My Nightmare 2"

JANI LANE - "I'm Working On Songs ....." 141399

That Hair Metal Blog has issued an interview with former WARRANT singer JANI LANE. The following is an excerpt:

Q: What have you been up to lately?

A: "Workwise, all kinds of stuff. I’m actually trying to gear up to do some shows at the end of the summer which, of course with me, it’s always a matter of who’s going to play in the band. Unfortunately, a lot of my friends who play in the band are touring this summer, so I’ve spent my summer pretty much writing. I’ve pretty much finished all the material for my next record, which I want to do this fall.

Also, I’m working on songs for ALICE COOPER‘s next record,“Welcome To My Nightmare 2. I have a song that I’m working on with his (and former Warrant) guitarist, Keri Kelli. We had a couple of tracks on his last record, and this is a very big deal for Alice, as he’s got Bob Ezrin producing.

I’m also working on a couple of songs for RHINO BUCKET, working on songs for a young couple of guys – when I say guys, I mean they’re kids, to me – out of Missouri, very talented RYAN TYLER BAND. I’ve written a couple of songs for those guys, they’re on the verge of a record deal.

Mostly writing stuff. That’s what I’m concentrating on is the writing right now. Just working in various studios around town. I’ve done some work with Fred Coury from CINDERELLA. Unfortunately, he’s out on tour right now, so I can’t continue with that until he gets back. Just put a call into him yesterday. Just got married. My wife’s name is Kimberly."

Read the complete interview at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

JANI LANE - "I'm Working On Songs ....."
Page 1 sur 1