KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival Empty
MessageSujet: JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival   JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival Icon_minitimeVen 11 Juin - 19:39

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival   JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival Icon_minitimeVen 11 Juin - 19:40

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival   JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival Icon_minitimeSam 24 Juil - 18:07

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival   JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival Icon_minitimeSam 24 Juil - 18:08

In late May, Lande issued the following update:

"I am overwhelmed by all the positive response regarding 'Song for Ronnie James', and all the warm comments I have recieved from all around the world. It means a lot to me that you have embraced this song as something coming from the heart, and I'm truly grateful. In just a few days more than 100,000 people have viewed the video on the internet, and the number is still rising...

Many people are too busy trying to reinvent the wheel, forgetting the talent, quality and originality of the people that paved the way, like RONNIE JAMES DIO.

My intentions for writing 'Song for Ronnie James' was to bow down and pay respect to one of the greatest, most influential and unique artists the world has ever known. When Ronnie passed away so sudden, I wasn't sure whether or not the release of the song should be postponed for a while, but we decided to proceed with the release of the song as planned.

'Song for Ronnie James' was written before Ronnie got sick last year, and it makes me sad to know that he never got to hear it. Without Ronnie's presence, I would not have become the artist I am today.

It’s hard holding back the tears when reading all your wonderful comments, and once again I thank all of you for your support and recognition.

Ronnie James Dio lost his battle against cancer, but we must continue to fight this disease. Medical researchers are doing progress every day, and they need our help. You can help World Cancer Research Fund International by following this link. I urge you all to contribute in any way you can, your help will make a difference.

Sincerley yours, Jorn."
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival   JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival Icon_minitime

JORN LANDE Pays Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO At Sweden Rock Festival
Page 1 sur 1