KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

MEAT LOAF new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

MEAT LOAF new album Empty
MessageSujet: MEAT LOAF new album   MEAT LOAF new album Icon_minitimeMar 27 Avr - 19:38

MEAT LOAF new album 137659

MEAT LOAF will embark on a summer North American tour, beginning July 3rd, in support of his star-studded forthcoming album, Hang Cool Teddy Bear.

Meat Loaf’s new album, Hang Cool Teddy Bear (whose title was taken from a line in Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls), was produced by Rob Cavallo and features guest appearances by Jack Black, Hugh Laurie, Kara DioGuardi, QUEEN's Brian May and STEVE VAIMEAT LOAF new album Mag-glass_10x10. The album is due out May 11th from Roadrunner/Loud & Proud Records.

Free single downloads from the new album will be included in the price of the ticket in select markets.

The CD’s theme was inspired by screenwriter/director Kilian Kerwin’s story. A soldier who has been wounded in battle thinks he is going to die. Instead of his life flashing backward at the prospect, his life flashes forward into what could have been. The inter-related songs are the different scenarios he finds himself in. It’s not always the same time or place, but it is always the same woman. The first video, 'Los Angeloser' (see below), tells a tale of a bad significant other who takes advantage of a generous lover. (Who hasn’t been there?!)

“I wanted it big, I wanted it dramatic, I wanted a rock record,” Meat Loaf says. “Yes, it sounds like a Meat Loaf record. But it sounds different, too; it sounds new, it sounds fresh. It speaks to you in a different way.”

For Hang Cool Teddy Bear, Meat Loaf’s creativity was sparked by working with a new collaborator, Rob Cavallo, a lifelong Meat Loaf fan who has worked with some of the most explosive names in rock music: GREEN DAY, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, PARAMORE and FLEETWOOD MAC.

According to Meat Loaf, “Rob is the number one rock producer in the world because he leaves his ego out of the equation and gives an artist his voice, making it sound better than the artist could even imagine.”

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: MEAT LOAF new album   MEAT LOAF new album Icon_minitimeMar 27 Avr - 19:40

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: MEAT LOAF new album   MEAT LOAF new album Icon_minitimeLun 3 Mai - 22:17

MEAT LOAF To Debut New Album On QVC

MEAT LOAF new album 138076

Larger-than-life singer and pop icon MEAT LOAF, whose impassioned voice has helped him soar to 60 million worldwide album sales through the course his career, is scheduled to appear on QVC May 4th at 12 PM (ET) during the multimedia retailer’s QCheck broadcast.

During the show, Meat Loaf is scheduled to perform his brand new song 'Los Angeloser' from his forthcoming album, Hang Cool Teddy Bear, due to hit retail on May 11th. He will also perform his biggest crowd pleaser, the classic and definitive anthem, 'Paradise By The Dashboard Light'.

In addition to performing, Meat Loaf will also offer viewers the opportunity to purchase Hang Cool Teddy Bear, which has been specially packaged for QVC with a bonus disc of classic live material, one week before its street date.

“Hang Cool Teddy Bear is the most important record of my life,” Meat Loaf said, his pride in his latest musical creation totally evident. He continued, “This will be the first live performance of any song from this album in the world. I'm excited to be able to share this extraordinary moment with QVC and reach direct into the homes of all my fans.”

As previously reported, Meat Loaf will embark on a summer North American tour, beginning July 3rd, in support of Hang Cool Teddy Bear.

Hang Cool Teddy Bear (whose title was taken from a line in Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls), was produced by Rob Cavallo and features guest appearances by Jack BlackMEAT LOAF new album Mag-glass_10x10, Hugh Laurie, Kara DioGuardi, QUEEN's Brian May and STEVE VAI. The album is due out May 11th from Roadrunner/Loud & Proud Records.

Free single downloads from the new album will be included in the price of the ticket in select markets.

The CD’s theme was inspired by screenwriter/director Kilian Kerwin’s story. A soldier who has been wounded in battle thinks he is going to die. Instead of his life flashing backward at the prospect, his life flashes forward into what could have been. The inter-related songs are the different scenarios he finds himself in. It’s not always the same time or place, but it is always the same woman. The first video, 'Los Angeloser' (see below), tells a tale of a bad significant other who takes advantage of a generous lover. (Who hasn’t been there?!)

“I wanted it big, I wanted it dramatic, I wanted a rock record,” Meat Loaf says. “Yes, it sounds like a Meat Loaf record. But it sounds different, too; it sounds new, it sounds fresh. It speaks to you in a different way.”

For Hang Cool Teddy Bear, Meat Loaf’s creativity was sparked by working with a new collaborator, Rob Cavallo, a lifelong Meat Loaf fan who has worked with some of the most explosive names in rock music: GREEN DAY, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, PARAMORE and FLEETWOOD MAC.

According to Meat Loaf, “Rob is the number one rock producer in the world because he leaves his ego out of the equation and gives an artist his voice, making it sound better than the artist could even imagine.”
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: MEAT LOAF new album   MEAT LOAF new album Icon_minitime

MEAT LOAF new album
Page 1 sur 1