KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

JUDAS PRIEST Rob Halford " HALFORD 2010 "

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

JUDAS PRIEST  Rob Halford "  HALFORD 2010 " Empty
MessageSujet: JUDAS PRIEST Rob Halford " HALFORD 2010 "   JUDAS PRIEST  Rob Halford "  HALFORD 2010 " Icon_minitimeDim 25 Avr - 11:14

JUDAS PRIEST's Rob Halford Announces HALFORD 2010 Summer/Fall Concert Tour

JUDAS PRIEST  Rob Halford "  HALFORD 2010 " 137455

Metal God Records and ROB HALFORD are releasing Halford - Live In Anaheim Original 2CD Soundtrack (6/21), Halford Crucible - Remixed & Remastered (7/12) and Halford - Live In Anaheim DVD (8/3) a 5.1, 23-Song, 2+hour film documenting Rob Halford’s 2002 - 2003 solo release (Crucible) and tour.

Armed with Metal’s most diverse band of the decade, Halford - Live In Anaheim is an intimate, in-your-face, solo performance featuring Halford, Fight and Judas Priest classics: 'Golgotha', 'The Heretic', 'Sun', 'Into The Pit', 'Light Comes Out Of Black', 'Painkiller', 'Rapid Fire', 'Never Satisfied', and more. Also featured are Bonus Live tracks from Halford’s Tokyo, Japan performances February 2003.

Captured months prior to reuniting with Judas PriestJUDAS PRIEST  Rob Halford "  HALFORD 2010 " Mag-glass_10x10 (2003), The Metal God debuts new Halford guitarist Roy Z. and bassist Mike Davis along with original Halford members Metal Mike Chlasciak (guitars) and Bobby Jarzombek (drums) in rare performances from Anaheim, California and Tokyo, Japan.

The Metal God will also hit the road this summer and fall 2010, for his first solo tour in more than seven (7) years; supporting Halford - Live In Anaheim, Crucible - Remixed & Remastered and his entire Halford, Fight and Judas Priest catalog.

Halford remarks: "I am pleased to be releasing Crucible - Remixed & Remastered; along with Halford - Live In Anaheim DVD and CDs this year,’ adds Rob Halford. ‘The Halford band have not toured for more than seven years, and everyone knows how important my solo work is to me. While the other members of Judas Priest enjoy a well-deserved break for the remainder of 2010, I am very excited about getting Halford onto as many stages as we can before year’s end."

Stay in touch with Rob Halford and his Halford band members at www.RobHalford.com throughout 2010 for NEW Halford music, digital releases and Metal God Apparel, limited concert ticket giveaways, limited meet-and-greets, tour dates, news and more!!

For more info visit HalfordMusic.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

JUDAS PRIEST  Rob Halford "  HALFORD 2010 " Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST Rob Halford " HALFORD 2010 "   JUDAS PRIEST  Rob Halford "  HALFORD 2010 " Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mai - 15:07

ROB HALFORD Announces Intimate San Francisco Show

JUDAS PRIEST  Rob Halford "  HALFORD 2010 " 139161

Metal God Records and JUDAS PRIEST singer ROB HALFORD has announced an intimate Halford concert performance Saturday, July 17th at The Regency Ballroom in San Francisco, California.

Join the Halford band members as they prepare to embark upon their first concert tour in more than seven (7) years performing soon-to-be released tracks and rare tracks from The Metal God’s Halford, FIGHT and Judas PriestJUDAS PRIEST  Rob Halford "  HALFORD 2010 " Mag-glass_10x10 repertoire.

"It’s 2010 and I am excited to say the Halford band are heading back to the Bay area this July (17th)," comments Rob Halford. "We are preparing the Halford set lists, crew, etc., for this year’s Montreal Heavy Metal Festival, Ozzfest and many soon-to-be-announced dates. The Regency Ballroom will be a great venue to enjoy the band work, up-close. Get ready my Bay-area metal maniacs I’m bringing a night of blistering heavy metal to town."

Halford’s new CDs and DVD will arrive in time for this year’s concert tour.

Halford Live In Anaheim a 23-song, two-CD performance debuts June 22nd. Halford Crucible Remixed and Remastered a 16-song 2002 studio release complete with new mixes and four bonus tracks releases July 13th, plus Halford Live In Anaheim a 23-song, 5.1 DVD debuts new Halford members Roy Z (guitars) and Mike Davis (bass) to The Metal God’s solo band in August.

More details and pre-sale pricing now available at RobHalford.com.

Halford Live At The Regency Ballroom San Francisco, CA tickets go on-sale Sunday, May 23, 2010 at www.TicketMaster.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

JUDAS PRIEST Rob Halford " HALFORD 2010 "
Page 1 sur 1