KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

WARRIOR SOUL

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

WARRIOR SOUL Empty
MessageSujet: WARRIOR SOUL   WARRIOR SOUL Icon_minitimeMer 21 Avr - 18:01

WARRIOR SOUL Frontman To Celebrate 4/20 With THE STONED

WARRIOR SOUL 137092

Legendary frontman Kory Clarke of WARRIOR SOUL/TROUBLE is releasing two music videos and three webisodes with his side-project, THE STONED to celebrate marijuana awareness on 4/20 (April 20th). Kory says "There's no better way to honor marijuana than to smoke it while watching The Stoned!"

The music video songs 'Nobody Rides For Free' and 'Vegas Honeymoon' involve performance and The Stoned trademark brand of tongue-in-cheek comedy. The clips were directed by veteran music video director and The Stoned guitarist, Adam Dubin who directed METALLICA'sWARRIOR SOUL Mag-glass_10x10 music video 'Nothing Else Matters'. Adam recently directed comedian Lewis Black's concert film Stark Raving Black. Adam stated, "Performing and directing is hard, so I brought in my old friend and co-director Ric Menello, to be in the clips and help me
out." Ric Menello, co-directed the classic music video by the BEASTIE BOYS 'Fight For Your Right To Party' with Dubin.

Kory also is releasing three webisodes of The Stoned. These five minute clips are best described as "the Monkees on acid." The original episode The Deported posted online last year, featured Metallica's Lars Ulrich and comedians Lewis Black and John Oliver and recounted The Stoned getting unceremoniously thrown out of the UK. These previously unreleased episodes with the titles Weed-A-Pet, Scotty's Hottie and Some Kind Of Morons reveal The Stoned's influences from THE RAMONES to THE STOOGES... The Three Stooges. The episode Scotty's Hottie has appeared in numerous international film festivals.

The Stoned have released a self-titled four song EP and headlined the Toronto Freedom Festival in 2009.

See all of The Stoned videos at here

In 2006 The Stoned exploded straight out of 1972 and into 1973. The band was melded together by Kory Clarke of Warrior Soul who serves as drummer and producer. Scotty T. Dimebagger is the lead singer extraordinaire and chief troublemaker. On guitar is Adam Dubin, director and editor of some of the most massive music videos of all time including Beastie Boys 'Fight For Your Right To
Party' and Metallica's 'Nothing Else Matters' and 'Wherever I May Roam'. And holding down the basic bass, the lowest lows is the Latin lover Sebastian Correa.

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/thestonedrock.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

WARRIOR SOUL
Page 1 sur 1