KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Stockholm Rock Out Festival 2010

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Stockholm Rock Out Festival  2010 Empty
MessageSujet: Stockholm Rock Out Festival 2010   Stockholm Rock Out Festival  2010 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 22:15

M.ILL.ION Bassist To Sit Out Stockholm Rock Out Festival Appearance

Stockholm Rock Out Festival  2010 137059

Swedish rockers M.ILL.ION are among the bands confirmed to play the Stockholm Rock Out Festival, which takes place in Stockholm, Sweden April 30th - May 1st.

The band have issued the following update:

"M.ill.ion founder and bass guitarist B.J Laneby and his girl Lotta recently had twins. Two small boys born 3 1/2 months ahead of time and they therefore need premature intensive care at hospital and both their parents present."

B. J states: "For those who care: In a situation like this family and your loved ones come first. Perspective and priorities chang drastically. Therefore I have decided to personally not do the Stockholm Rock Out on April 30th. The rest of the guys will do the gig and we have brought in ex-keyboard member Johan Bergquist to play the bass on this date. He's a brilliant overall musician, knows most of the songs and is a great friend so that's a good solution. Believe me, since forming the band I haven't missed one M.ill.ion show in 20 years so this is a really, really strange thing for me, but still so right and so necessary. Of course I will miss meeting all the fans that have let me know they will be in Stockholm, some of you flying in from abroad, but two very small boys need me more at the moment. I won´ t of course be able to do interviews surrounding this show either and leave that to the other guys. Please support the festival and my M.ill.ion brothers on the gig, I know they will rock! If you have the time, leave my family a thought. I hope to be back on track as soon as it's possible and if everything goes in the right direction I will be on stage again with M.ill.ion for the Rockweekend Festival in July.

P.S The new M.ill.ion album (out after the summer) is shaping up to be really something!"

Stockholm Rock Out Festival organizers have announced a pre-show on April 29th featuring rare exclusive acoustic performances by GREAT WHITE, KEEL, XYZ and TUFF.

Other bands on the festival bill include:

Friday April 30th - GREAT WHITE, KIX, KEEL, DIZZY REED OF GUNS N ROSES, VAINS OF JENNA, TUFF, M.ILL.ION, CHRIS LANEY, STAR*RATS, DUST, DEBBIE RAY, SRO Band Battle Winner.

Saturday May 1st - SLAUGHTER, STEELHEART, BULLETBOYS, PRETTY BOY FLOYD, XYZ, TIGERTAILZ, CRASHDIET, NASTY IDOLS, SHAMELESS, BADMOUTH, DYNAZTY, PSYCOSOMATIC COWBOYS, DAMN DELICIOUS, SILVERSPOON, WASTED SAINTS, CHAINS, KILLER CLAN OF F.U.N.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Stockholm Rock Out Festival 2010
Page 1 sur 1