KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Y&T New Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Y&T New Album Empty
MessageSujet: Y&T New Album   Y&T New Album Icon_minitimeVen 2 Avr - 19:35

Y&T Sign With Frontiers Records, Cover Art And Tracklist Of New Album Revealed

Y&T New Album 135896

BW&BK has received the following press release:

Y&T, featuring original members Dave Meniketti (vocals and lead guitars) and Phil Kennemore (bass), along with longtime members John Nymann (guitar) and Mike Vanderhule (drums) have recorded their first studio album in 13 years, aptly titled “Facemelter” to be released in Europe on May 21st on Frontiers Records.

With a discography of 18 albums and three greatest hits collections, Y&T has sold over four million albums since their 1974 inception. The band has toured with numerous Rock icons including OZZY OSBOURNE, AC/DC, AEROSMITH, and MÖTLEY CRÜE, receiving constant and extensive airplay with hits such as 'Forever', 'Rescue Me', 'Mean Streak', and 'Summertime Girls'. Y&T songs have been featured in a multitude of movies and television shows, including Real Genius, Out of Bounds, Baywatch, and Hunter. After five US top 100 albums, songs that tipped into the 40s, two Bammie Awards, and many international television appearances, Y&T’s hits are still played nowadays on classic rock radio stations everywhere. Y&T’s high-energy music still captivates legions of fans around the globe, proving Y&T’s music timeless.

As the title indicates, Facemelter—the anticipated new recording—is a hard rockin’, song-oriented album that lives up to its name: it captures the band’s raw energy and tightness that they’ve become known for. Featuring heavy grooves, powerful guitars, and strong melodies, the band shows their versatility, delivering a range of high-energy rockers, mid-tempo head-bangers, modern rock grooves, majestic ballads, and signature Y&T rock anthems. To mark the return, the band engaged John Taylor Dismukes—the same artist who designed covers for Y&T’s classic albums Mean Streak, Black Tiger and In Rock We Trust—to create the amazing art of the new Facemelter.

“What a great feeling to dive back into making new Y&T music,” states Dave Meniketti. “After being away from it for this long, the anticipation of writing a new CD worth of material was, at first, a bit scary, but as soon as we started up I was happy to find how natural it was to get right back in it again. I think we're going to have to keep this up, because musically and emotionally, we still have a lot to say!”

“It's ridiculous that we waited so long to make a new record,” states Phil Kennemore. “In creating new music for Facemelter, I rediscovered the most important thing for any artist, and that is to continue creating . . . it feeds my soul. My hope for Facemelter is that people might just find a few new favorite Y&T songs.”

"We recorded together to capture as much of a live feel as possible which I feel is the strong point of the band," adds Mike Vanderhule, while according to John Nymann, “The chemistry we have between us makes it so easy to develop ideas. Now that we are ignited with new material, I can't wait to bring it to the stage.”

Face-melting is a term that has been with Y&T since the mid-’70s, when a rabid fan ran backstage and told the band, “you melted my face,” which inspired the group’s first publishing company: Facemelting Music.

If you haven’t yet taken Y&T’s new album for a ride, grab your leathers, strap yourself in, and prepare to have your face melted.

Facemelter includes the following tracks:

'Prelude'
'On With The Show'
'One Life'
'Shine On'
'Wild Child'
'I Want Your Money'
'I’m Coming Home, If You Want Me'
'Hot Shot'
'How Long'
'Gonna Go Blind'
'Don’t Bring Me Down'
'Blind Patriot'
'Losing My Mind'

* Bonus track included on the first pressing in digipak

Y&T is:
Dave Meniketti - lead vocals, lead guitars
Phil Kennemore - bass guitar, vocals
John Nymann - guitar, vocals
Mike Vanderhule - drums & percussion, vocals

The band recently issued the following update:

"Y&T are excited to announce their new album release event at the Fillmore in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, May 22nd. The band is especially happy to have their buddy DON DOKKEN open the show.

This is an "All Ages" show, so bring the kids. Tickets go on sale Sunday, March 7th. Y&T's annual Fillmore show always sells out, so be sure to get your tickets early.

A huge thanks to all the fans who gave their support and helped get Y&T to Reno. See tour dates for outcome! Look for many more tour dates to come this year.

The band is locked in the recording studio long hours, day and night, working on the new album. Drop by the website forum and see the latest info that Dave Meniketti has posted about the progress of the new Y&T album. We'll keep you updated as news develops, but check out the forum for the most up-to-date info on this new Y&T project. Forum fans hear the news first: meniketti.com/vforum/.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

Y&T New Album Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Y&T New Album   Y&T New Album Icon_minitimeVen 2 Avr - 19:39

bru_dall

bru_dall

Y&T New Album Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Y&T New Album   Y&T New Album Icon_minitimeLun 26 Avr - 18:23

Y&T - Audio Samples For Full Facemelter Album Streaming Online

Y&T New Album 137549

Y&T, featuring original members Dave Meniketti (vocals and lead guitars) and Phil Kennemore (bass), along with longtime members John Nymann (guitar) and Mike Vanderhule (drums), will release their first studio album in 13 years, Facemelter, in Europe on May 21st on Frontiers Records.

Samples for all tracks featured on the album are currently streaming at this location.

Meniketti recently posted the following update via the Y&T/Meniketti Forums:

"One of the hardest parts of this CD has been to pick the sequence on the CD and what songs were to be the 2 bonus tracks (one for Japan and one for Europe - which should be made available for download from our website near release). That was absolutely crazy on this CD. We had a hell of a time at it, especially because we had to do it before all the songs were sung or mixed yet so we didn't know if something would rise up and kick our asses later, or fall flat. Well as it happened, we don't think any of them fell flat so there ya have it. I believe this CD is one of those where once you get used to it, you'll be wondering how particular songs were stuck near the end of it. Obviously some of them just had to, so make sure you listen many times through every fargen song. There's no wasted space on this CD. Of course that's how we feel about it - but what do we know - too damn close to it.

So, next week we are to film our first video for the CD for the song 'I'm Coming Home'. Then right back in the studio to rehearse for the upcoming shows in May. The video will be available for viewing on YouTube soon enough and I understand it will get in rotation on HD-Net, among other places."

With a discography of 18 albums and three greatest hits collections, Y&T has sold over four million albums since their 1974 inception. The band has toured with numerous Rock icons including OZZY OSBOURNE, AC/DC, AEROSMITH, and MÖTLEY CRÜE, receiving constant and extensive airplay with hits such as 'Forever', 'Rescue Me', 'Mean Streak', and 'Summertime Girls'. Y&T songs have been featured in a multitude of movies and television shows, including Real Genius, Out of Bounds, Baywatch, and Hunter. After five US top 100 albums, songs that tipped into the 40s, two Bammie Awards, and many international television appearances, Y&T’s hits are still played nowadays on classic rock radio stations everywhere. Y&T’s high-energy music still captivates legions of fans around the globe, proving Y&T’s music timeless.

As the title indicates, Facemelter—the anticipated new recording—is a hard rockin’, song-oriented album that lives up to its name: it captures the band’s raw energy and tightness that they’ve become known for. Featuring heavy grooves, powerful guitars, and strong melodies, the band shows their versatility, delivering a range of high-energy rockers, mid-tempo head-bangers, modern rock grooves, majestic ballads, and signature Y&T rock anthems. To mark the return, the band engaged John Taylor Dismukes—the same artist who designed covers for Y&T’s classic albums Mean Streak, Black Tiger and In Rock We Trust—to create the amazing art of the new Facemelter.

“What a great feeling to dive back into making new Y&T music,” states Meniketti. “After being away from it for this long, the anticipation of writing a new CD worth of material was, at first, a bit scary, but as soon as we started up I was happy to find how natural it was to get right back in it again. I think we're going to have to keep this up, because musically and emotionally, we still have a lot to say!”

“It's ridiculous that we waited so long to make a new record,” states Phil Kennemore. “In creating new music for Facemelter, I rediscovered the most important thing for any artist, and that is to continue creating . . . it feeds my soul. My hope for Facemelter is that people might just find a few new favorite Y&T songs.”

"We recorded together to capture as much of a live feel as possible which I feel is the strong point of the band," adds Mike Vanderhule, while according to John Nymann, “The chemistry we have between us makes it so easy to develop ideas. Now that we are ignited with new material, I can't wait to bring it to the stage.”

Face-melting is a term that has been with Y&T since the mid-’70s, when a rabid fan ran backstage and told the band, “you melted my face,” which inspired the group’s first publishing company: Facemelting Music.

If you haven’t yet taken Y&T’s new album for a ride, grab your leathers, strap yourself in, and prepare to have your face melted.

Facemelter includes the following tracks:

'Prelude'
'On With The Show'
'One Life'
'Shine On'
'Wild Child'
'I Want Your Money'
'I’m Coming Home, If You Want Me'
'Hot Shot'
'How Long'
'Gonna Go Blind'
'Don’t Bring Me Down'
'Blind Patriot'
'Losing My Mind'

* Bonus track included on the first pressing in digipak

Y&T is:
Dave Meniketti - lead vocals, lead guitars
Phil Kennemore - bass guitar, vocals
John Nymann - guitar, vocals
Mike Vanderhule - drums & percussion, vocals

The band recently issued the following update:

"Y&T are excited to announce their new album release event at the Fillmore in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, May 22nd. The band is especially happy to have their buddy DON DOKKEN open the show.

This is an "All Ages" show, so bring the kids. Tickets go on sale Sunday, March 7th. Y&T's annual Fillmore show always sells out, so be sure to get your tickets early.
bru_dall

bru_dall

Y&T New Album Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Y&T New Album   Y&T New Album Icon_minitimeLun 26 Avr - 18:29

Contenu sponsorisé

Y&T New Album Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Y&T New Album   Y&T New Album Icon_minitime