KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

CIRCLE II CIRCLE Frontman Zak Stevens

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

CIRCLE II CIRCLE Frontman Zak Stevens Empty
MessageSujet: CIRCLE II CIRCLE Frontman Zak Stevens   CIRCLE II CIRCLE Frontman Zak Stevens Icon_minitimeMer 24 Mar - 19:00

CIRCLE II CIRCLE Frontman Zak Stevens To Appear On Hard Rock Radio Live

CIRCLE II CIRCLE Frontman Zak Stevens 135203

CIRCLE II CIRCLE / ex-SAVATAGE frontman Zak Stevens will take part in a live interview with Hard Rock Radio Live, on Saturday, March 27th at 1 PM (EST) / 8 PM (CET).

Tune in at hardrockradiolive.com.

Stevens is featured in a new interview with LoudTrax. An excerpt is available below.

LoudTrax: New album Consequence Of Power is a concept album. Do you have your own favorite concept album or any concept albums that inspired you on this one?

Stevens: "Well, the nature of the concept on Consequence of Power talks more from a street level then from some giant conglomerate force, so the wealth and power we see are from the mass of money coming from private firms into the hands of let’s say the blue collar man. It’s harder to track from a law enforcement standpoint. I mean I have to admit I’m from a time where QUEENSRŸCHE’s Operation Mindcrime was a huge influence on me. I was learning big time about how the be successful in music and that album was just sort of overwhelming at the time. I think that’s gotten a hold on me but it’s hard to say how it will affect this album, if any. But I guess we will see..."

Go to this location for the complete interview.

According to a brief update from AFM Records, Circle II Circle's Consequence Of Power will be the band's second concept record. The official release is planned for fall 2010. More details as we get them.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

CIRCLE II CIRCLE Frontman Zak Stevens
Page 1 sur 1