KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 ...
Voir le deal
499 €

KISS' GENE SIMMONS Hits Las Vegas

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

KISS' GENE SIMMONS Hits Las Vegas Empty
MessageSujet: KISS' GENE SIMMONS Hits Las Vegas   KISS' GENE SIMMONS Hits Las Vegas Icon_minitimeVen 24 Avr - 9:32

KISS' GENE SIMMONS Hits Las Vegas 111966

KISS' GENE SIMMONSKISS' GENE SIMMONS Hits Las Vegas Mag-glass_10x10 has issued the following update:

"Yesterday, we flew in to Las VegasKISS' GENE SIMMONS Hits Las Vegas Mag-glass_10x10 for business, not pleasure.

What I can say, is that the meetings were on the highest level and included the power movers and shakers of the town.

The decision makers were in the room and what I can say is that we talked seriously about a long range venture that would entail an area we've never been involved in before.

I would love to be able to tell you what the venture is, but can't just yet. Luxor President Felix Rappaport (pictured) was a gracious host who feted our group and even had his chef make a gorgeous (and huge) cake, featuring my powerful and attractive image on the cake (all edible!!!). We thank you.

Despite the fact that Felix is pictured here, if your guess is our venture might have something to do with the wonderful Luxor hotel...it does not.

That's all I can say about the new venture right now.

Radical Comics publisher Barry Levine is going to be the publisher for Nick Simmons' graphic novel (which Nick wrote and drew himself!!!), Incarnate. The graphic novel will be in comic and book stores in August. It's 44 pages long.

Radical will be hosting a huge party at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego at Comicon (July 23rd - 25th). the party will be in honor of Nick's Incarnate (!!!). Movie celebs, writers, directors and producers are attending. And, so are myself, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer. We intend n getting up on stage and jamming, along with special guests.

Our Gene Simmons Family Jewels will also be filming the event for Season V. The new 20 episode Season IV debuts in June. Watch for it.

Barry Levine, as it turns out, has a long history with KISS. Barry was the iconic photographer who immortalized the classic "Spirit of '76" foto (us with the flag) and the Empire State Building foto. Barry is now head of his own multi-hyphenate entertainment company -- Radical will have its own VegasKISS' GENE SIMMONS Hits Las Vegas Mag-glass_10x10 showroom for its artwork. And, Radical is well on its way to producing its own line of movies -- with titles like Hercules and Aladdin...and others, featuring Hollywood's top writers and directors."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Page 1 sur 1