KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

TED NUGENT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

TED NUGENT Empty
MessageSujet: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT Icon_minitimeVen 12 Mar - 22:54

TED NUGENT Delivers Anti-Drug Message To Students; Video Available

TED NUGENT 134172

Daily Tribune's Jen Anesi reports:

Students cheered when TED NUGENT, aka the Motor City Madman, stepped onto the gymnasium floor during an assembly at Shrine Catholic Academy and High School in Royal Oak.

The Detroit native and famous rocker came to visit his granddaughter, a student at the school, and to deliver a motivational speech to about 150 of his granddaughter's peers and teachers.

"You children owe me," he began, after applause had died down. "I got you out of class for this. Say, 'Thank you, Uncle Ted.' "

Nugent, known for publicly denouncing the use of drugs, alcohol and tobacco products, conveyed his anti-drug message using his fellow musicians as cautionary tales.

The 61-year-old musician cited legendary guitarist JIMI HENDRIX, drummer Keith Moon of THE WHO, and AC/DC'sTED NUGENT Mag-glass_10x10 Bon Scott as examples of talented rockers who chose to abuse drugs and alcohol, and died from substance abuse.

"I'm proud to say my music is more intense, my love of music is more intense than ever, my love of life is more intense than ever, which inspires more music that is more intense than ever, because I've been 61 years clean and sober," Nugent said.

"No drugs, no alcohol, no tobacco, no poison. No silly, funny joke called peer pressure. I'm an individual."

Nugent peppered his speech with solo acoustic renditions of 'Johnny B. Goode', 'Stranglehold', 'Cat Scratch Fever' and 'Fred Bear', much to the delight of the adults in the audience who whooped and cheered after each performance.

"Not bad for an old guy, huh?" said Nugent while the applause died down.

Nugent also took time to advocate hunting as a sport, discuss his opinion on gun control and urge children to stay in school, saying: "Without the basics, you got nothin'. You're a bum."

Read the full report and check out video footage at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

TED NUGENT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT Icon_minitimeDim 21 Mar - 0:27

TED NUGENT To Help Firefighters

TED NUGENT 134930

Tctimes.com is reporting:

March 9, was not the average day for seven North Oakland County Fire Authority (NOCFA) firefighters.

? Traveling to TED NUGENT’s Sunrise Acres in Coswell, the firefighters enjoyed wild boar chops, and baked beans with the famous rock guitarist and vocalist from Detroit.

?Firefighter/paramedic George Murray has been working with Nugent’s agent since October 2009 coordinating the signing of a bow that will be given away at NOCFA’s 2010 Firefighter shoot out. Nugent signed a Fred Bear Recurve Bow for the event.

?“Ted was very gracious of his time and very supportive of firefighters,” said Murray.

Read more here.
bru_dall

bru_dall

TED NUGENT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT Icon_minitimeVen 18 Juin - 21:34

TED NUGENT To Guest On Fox' Money Rocks

TED NUGENT T141027 TED NUGENT To Guest On Fox' Money Rocks
Tune into the all new Money Rocks with Eric Bolling as he welcomes rock legend and entrepreneur Ted Nugent to Fox Business Network! It’s happening live, in studio, Monday, June 21 at 8 pm EDT.

A former commodities trader and CNBC contributor, Eric Bolling’s 20-plus years of experience give him an informed and unique perspective. Money Rocks offers an upbeat and irreverent take on stories that intersect among business, politics, sports and celebrity - poking holes in conventional wisdom throughout.

For more info visit Foxbusiness.com.
bru_dall

bru_dall

TED NUGENT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT Icon_minitimeMar 22 Juin - 21:26

TED NUGENT - "My Music Has Never Been More Fun, More Intense, More Ferocious In All My Life"

TED NUGENT T141395 US rock legend TED NUGENT spoke with Themonitor.com recently about a number of topics. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

Themonitor.com: What can fans expect from your show?

Nugent: "Sheer terror and the genuine threat that if you fail to dance with adequate animal enthusiasm, that there is a very real possibility that violent things could happen upon you - with maximum peace and love of course. Mick Brown on drums and Greg Smith on bass represent the most dangerous rhythm section a guitarist could ever dream of jamming with, and we create a firestorm of primal R&B&R&R outrage every night. We ain't right. My music has never been more fun, more intense, more ferocious in all my life. There is no believable explanation, except that Mick and Greg and I so crave the musical high that we live each jam, song, concert and moment with everything we got. It is not of this earth. If you don't have the time of your life at my concert, you need serious help."

Themonitor.com: How have your writing, television shows and opinions changed your fan base over the years?

Nugent: "My audiences are the most fired up, passionate, wild-ass rock ‘n’ roll music lovers of all times. Always have been, but in these here United States of America with a Mao Tse Tung fan club in the White House, our passion for real America drives our musical celebration to new highs knowing that our "we the people" demand for a return to a real America is catching fire all across this great country and it brings us much energy. We are united in our goal to destroy the soulless apathy that has opened the door for the Obama clan. My music is the soundtrack for Defiance Day everyday."

Themonitor.com: Of all the things you’ve done and continue to do, what one thing are you the most proud of?

Nugent: "I am beyond proud of my children and family, and the fact that I am surrounded by the hardest working team, management, staff, band, crew, hunting guides and friends, truly the best people in the world. But to have been invited into the inner circle of so many families preparing to say good-bye to terminally ill children for so many years is indescribable. Why they would think of this wild old guitar player at such a traumatic time in their lives is inexplicable really. But I am very proud that they have chosen me to be with them during those extremely trying times. They make me a better man. I am very lucky."

Read the entire interview here.
bru_dall

bru_dall

TED NUGENT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT Icon_minitimeMar 6 Juil - 22:23

Sean Hannity Welcomes TED NUGENT To Fox News Studios Tonight

TED NUGENT 142061

Watch for an all-new interview with TED NUGENT on Hannity, tonight (July 2) at at 9:50 pm (Eastern and Pacific) on Fox News Channel. Hannity and Nuge discuss the state of the union, Tea Party Politics and more!

Sean Hannity is one of the most prominent and influential conservative voices in the country. His self-titled show offers a mix of news, commentary, interviews and special segments.

For more info visit Hannity.com.
Contenu sponsorisé

TED NUGENT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TED NUGENT   TED NUGENT Icon_minitime

TED NUGENT
Page 1 sur 1