KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

MelodicRock Fest 2 2010

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

MelodicRock Fest 2  2010 Empty
MessageSujet: MelodicRock Fest 2 2010   MelodicRock Fest 2  2010 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Mar - 22:15

W.E.T. Cancel MelodicRock Fest 2 Appearance
MelodicRock Fest 2  2010 133723

JEFF SCOTT SOTO representative Richard Mace has issued the following update in regards to W.E.T., the melodic rock alliance featuring Soto on vocals, with Erik Martensson (ECLIPSE) at the songwriting and production helm and WORK OF ART guitarist Robert Sall:

"When it rains, it really pours doesn't it! It is with regret and somewhat embarrassment that I have to announce this, as we were all looking forward to seeing W.E.T. live for the first time."

A posting at www.MelodicRock.com states:

"It is with great regret that I must announce that W.E.T. have today cancelled their appearance at MelodicRock Fest 2 in Chicago, on Saturday, May 2nd.

It is a source of great frustration for me personally to announce this, but also for the rest of the guys, as I know they were looking forward to coming together to perform for the first time - which was to be their only live date in 2010.

The reason behind the cancellation is that vocalist Jeff Scott Soto is held on retainer for TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA to perform in their nationwide spring tour of North America and the dates clash. Jeff was originally not scheduled to be part of the group's upcoming spring dates, but a change of plans now requires to join the group for a prominent role in the tour - rehearsals for which started this week in New York.
This clash has also meant that Jeff has had to cancel appearances in Europe and America, including the May 1st appearance with Spike Edney in North Carolina.

This cancellation also means that Eclipse – whose members are a major component of W.E.T. - will no longer be performing. It became apparent that it was not going to be economically viable to fly the guys in for just one short set on the Saturday.

Jeff, Erik and Robert regret this announcement, it is unavoidable and they wish to apologise to any fans looking forward to their appearance. I am going to personally work with the guys to find an alternative opportunity in the near future for their live debut.

A main feature of the Sunday lineup, the loss of W.E.T. leaves a significant gap to fill, but I believe I have the answer and will make an announcement on that in the next 24-48 hours. The Eclipse slot will be filled by reallocating time slots for the other Saturday artists.

Refunds for any ticket holders coming specifically for the W.E.T. performance are available. One again, my personal apologies for this issue arising and causing disruption to the MelodicRockFest event. Everyone else is locked in and ready to go for a fantastic weekend of hard rocking fun."

Further show info can be found here.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MelodicRock Fest 2  2010 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MelodicRock Fest 2 2010   MelodicRock Fest 2  2010 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Mar - 22:24

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

MelodicRock Fest 2 2010
Page 1 sur 1