KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

JON OLIVA'S PAIN new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

JON OLIVA'S PAIN  new album Empty
MessageSujet: JON OLIVA'S PAIN new album   JON OLIVA'S PAIN  new album Icon_minitimeSam 27 Fév - 22:59

JON OLIVA'S PAIN Postpone Upcoming Album Release Show In New Port Richey, FL

JON OLIVA'S PAIN, featuring SAVATAGE legend Jon Oliva, have issued the following update:

"It's is with great disappointment to report that JOP will be postponing the upcoming April 24th show at Bourbon Street. BS is always the kick off show to our tours, but with the cancellation of Wacken Brazil / South American tour and now the Triton Power Cruise we just can't justify the amount of time and money it takes for us to put on just one show. Between rehearsals costs for the band and crew, we would be losing big money just playing this one-off gig.

We're sorry if this puts a wrench in anyone's plans. All of you know how much JOP loves the live arena. But in these hard economic times is was a decision that had to be made. Greg at BS understands completely and we will re-schedule this show at the start of our next tour.

Thanks for your understanding and please except our sincere apology. We will ride again in Florida very soon."

As previously reported, Jon Oliva's Pain recently updated their European tour schedule for the fall It is currently as follows:

October
1 - Bamberg, Germany - Prog Metal Night
2 - Essen, Germany - Turock
5 - Hamburg, Germany -New Ballroom
6 - Aschaffenburg, Germany -Colos-Saal
8 - Köln, Germany - Werkstatt
9 - Memmingen, Germany - Kaminwerk
12 - Colmar, France - Grillen
13 - Pratteln, Switzerland - Z7
15 - Tilburg, Holland - 013 (DVD concert - no support act)
16 - Vosselar, Belgium - Biebob

More shows will be announced soon.

As previously reported, the songs 'Lies', 'Festival' and 'Afterglow', taken from Festival, are now available for streaming at this location. More clips are due to be online soon. Festival will be released worldwide on February 19th via AFM Records.

The complete album tracklist is as follows:

'Lies'
'Death Rides A Black Horse'
'Festival'
'Afterglow'
Living On The Edge'
'Looking For Nothing'
'The Evil Within'
'Winter Haven'
'I Fear You'
'Now'
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JON OLIVA'S PAIN new album   JON OLIVA'S PAIN  new album Icon_minitimeSam 27 Fév - 23:00

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JON OLIVA'S PAIN new album   JON OLIVA'S PAIN  new album Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar - 12:38

JON OLIVA'S PAIN - Digi-Pack Version Of New Album Still Available Through The Band

JON OLIVA'S PAIN  new album 135494

JON OLIVA'S PAIN have issued the following update:

"Just a reminder to you and your friends to order the new critically acclaimed JOP CD, Festival, from us directly. Super fast shipping and we have the digi-pack in stock and ready to ship anywhere in the US and Canada for just $20.00.

Paypal: ckindercash@hotmail.com (recipient)

Don't forget to include your address! Thanks again..."

The complete album tracklist is as follows:

'Lies'
'Death Rides A Black Horse'
'Festival'
'Afterglow'
Living On The Edge'
'Looking For Nothing'
'The Evil Within'
'Winter Haven'
'I Fear You'
'Now'
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JON OLIVA'S PAIN new album   JON OLIVA'S PAIN  new album Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar - 12:39

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JON OLIVA'S PAIN new album   JON OLIVA'S PAIN  new album Icon_minitimeVen 7 Mai - 21:04

Jon Oliva - “They Want SAVATAGE To Get Back Together, Which Is Never Going To Happen”

JON OLIVA'S PAIN  new album 138393

The Heavy Metal Examiner’s Mark Morton recently sat down with Jon Oliva ex-SAVATAGE/TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA legend, to talk about the new Album Festival, the music, Savatage, and more. Excerpts from the interview are below:

Mark: I recently read an interview you did discussing Festival, and you mentioned that this album is a lot darker and more menacing than the stuff you’ve previously done. However, when I listened to the album, I noticed a sense of freedom and breeziness, like your imagination was soaring.

Jon: “Well yeah, everyone interprets it differently, which is cool. That’s what music is all about – to get the vibe off of it that you feel. For me, it’s a bit more straight-forward and rawer than the last couple things I’ve done. I think mainly, because a lot of it was written on guitar, and I haven’t done that in a while. So it was very fresh for me and a very enjoyable album to make. I got to do a lot of stuff that I haven’t done in a long time; I had a ball with it.”

Mark: Would you say that, in the context of your catalogue, this album comes closest to sating those frenzied Savatage fans that are practically dying for a new Savatage album?

Jon: [Laughs] “Yeah, I think this album, in my opinion, is very reminiscent of the past Savatage stuff. It’s hard to explain, really. It really just reminds me of that freshness during the Hall of the Mountain King / Gutter Ballet period. I don’t know why, because the songs are obviously different, but the vibe of it takes me back for some reason. And I’m fine with that; that’s not a problem to me.

I hope it does make some of the Savatage diehards happy. I don’t know what they want from me anymore, to be honest. They want Savatage to get back together, which is never going to happen. I think once they accept that and move on to the future, they will realize they have the best of both worlds now with Trans-Siberian Orchestra and JOP.

They’ve got me covering the earlier Sava-vibe and TSO doing what latter day Savatage was doing anyway. We were heading down that road from 1995 onward anyway. I guess some people just get hung up on the name thing. You can’t make everybody happy.”

Mark: So, because of all of TSO’s popularity and fame, do you feel like you are paying your dues again with JOP playing clubs, or do you feel that is where you are most at home?

Jon: “Well, in America, that’s where I’m going to be with JOP; it’s never going to go bigger than that. But I’m okay with that, because it is countered by TSO, which is more than sufficient. And in Europe, I’ll do clubs and small venues, but in the summer, I’ll play in front of 60,000 people at the festivals. I’m going over in June to play GrasPop and Bang Your Head, and each of those easily draws over 30,000 people.”

Read the entire interview here.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JON OLIVA'S PAIN new album   JON OLIVA'S PAIN  new album Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Juin - 19:36

JON OLIVA Featured In New The Right To Rock Podcast

JON OLIVA'S PAIN  new album T140054

TheRighttoRock.com has posted their latest podcast (episode #100), featuring JON OLIVA’S PAIN vocalist Jon Oliva (ex-SAVATAGE).

Oliva took time out of his busy schedule to discuss JOP's latest release Festival, as well as their current tour. Oliva gives the lowdown of how the CD came together as well as what is left in his stash of tapes from his late brother Criss. Interview lasts approximately 30 minutes.

To download the audio visit this location.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JON OLIVA'S PAIN new album   JON OLIVA'S PAIN  new album Icon_minitime

JON OLIVA'S PAIN new album
Page 1 sur 1