KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Ex-MEGADETH Guitarist Jeff Young To Perform With New HYDROGYN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Ex-MEGADETH Guitarist Jeff Young To Perform With New HYDROGYN Empty
MessageSujet: Ex-MEGADETH Guitarist Jeff Young To Perform With New HYDROGYN   Ex-MEGADETH Guitarist Jeff Young To Perform With New HYDROGYN Icon_minitimeVen 12 Fév - 13:44

Ex-MEGADETH Guitarist Jeff Young To Perform With New HYDROGYN Bandmates In Ohio

Ex-MEGADETH Guitarist Jeff Young To Perform With New HYDROGYN T132205 Ex-MEGADETH guitarist Jeff Young, who recently joined HYDROGYN, will perform with bandmates Julie and Jeff Westlake in Mentor, Ohio on February 20th at Quaker Steak and Lube (7834 Reynolds Road Mentor, OH 44060). Young will play on a selected few songs and will be talking about the new Hydrogyn line-up and upcoming album.

BW&BK recently received the following Hydrogyn press release:

Ashland, KY-based rockers Hydrogyn announce a powerful new line up for their next phase of albums and touring. Founding members, Julie 'the voice' and guitarist Jeff Westlake have marshaled forces with Jeff Young (ex-MEGADETH) on guitar and kHz drummer, Joe Migz. A unique element in the band's evolving sound includes one of the world's few master six-string fretless bassists, Jake Wolf.

Following a recent interview on Jeff's weekly JFL radio show, Westake & The Pig, the possibility of David Ellefson (ANGELS OF BABYLON, HAIL!, ex-Megadeth) adding some bass work on the album was raised. "It would be an awesome treat for the fans if we can all find time to get that classic duo of Ellefson and Young back together on a song or two!"

Westlake shared: "This is something that has been coming on for a while now... Julie and I have known Jeff Young through our mutual connection with producer Michael Wagener (METALLICA, MEGADETH, OZZY, ALICE COOPEREx-MEGADETH Guitarist Jeff Young To Perform With New HYDROGYN Mag-glass_10x10). Finally everything is just falling in place and it's spurring everyone's creativity to new heights... we can't wait for people to hear what we're about to throw down!"

Ex-MEGADETH Guitarist Jeff Young To Perform With New HYDROGYN M

Young, who played on Megadeth's classic, So Far, So Good... So What! and just released his solo CD Equilibrium states that "The first time Michael Wagener played Hydrogyn for me, I was knocked out! Julie & Jeff have all the things people want but rarely find in music today... Julie's voice & presence are 'peerless' in rock and when listeners hear where Jeff and I are taking the twin guitar team concept, I feel they're really gonna dig it."

The band is currently in the midst of writing and recording tracks, has a Live DVD in the offing and a simple mission: "To rock every town on planet earth."

The new Hydrogyn band, album and tours coming summer 2010.

For a taste of things to come, check out the new Hydrogyn single, 'Assault Attack' - a remake of the MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP hit. Now Playing at www.myspace.com/hydrogyn.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Ex-MEGADETH Guitarist Jeff Young To Perform With New HYDROGYN
Page 1 sur 1