KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

SEBASTIAN BACH

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

SEBASTIAN BACH Empty
MessageSujet: SEBASTIAN BACH   SEBASTIAN BACH Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Fév - 20:31

SEBASTIAN BACH - "New Jersey Comes Through; Long Island Tonight"

SEBASTIAN BACH 131992

SEBASTIAN BACH (ex-SKID ROW) checks in with the following update:

"Well what can I say New Jersey!! I am really blown away by what happened Saturday night in Sayreville, New Jersey. We played Worcester the night before and the whole Eastern part of the United States was bracing for what would turn out to be a record breaking snowfall.

We had to drive from Worcester to New Jersey Saturday morning for our 10th show in 10 cities in 2 countries in 11 nights (!) and the snow started hitting us on the NJ Turnpike at around 7 AM. By the time we got to near my house the snow had reached half a foot in depth and driving the bus was treacherous especially with the trailer on the back hauling all our gear.

We actually could not drive to my house because the roads were impassible. My buddy Ed came to pick me up in the parking lot of a Barnes & Noble which was the only place we could find where we could turn the bus around in half a foot of snow that was still falling at an extremely rapid clip.

I was sure there would be no show that night.

It was now 8 AM, I was deperate to get to sleep, but I was positive that Starland would cancel the show. The storm had virtually shut down the I-95 corridor and travel all along the Eastern US had come to a standstill. If the show was going to be cancelled, it wouldn't be me who would cancel. I don't cancel shows. I was sure the show would be resheduled for another day.

When I woke up around 4 PM I was astonished to learn that the Starland Ballroom still wanted us to play! For whom I thought? Obviously no one would come out on a night like this.

Driving to the gig was like driving on the moon. Reminded me of a gig we did in Treviso (Venice) Italy in December, where Europe shut down 'cause of snow and driving to that gig was just like this. Not a human being in site. Hardly any cars on the road, just 4 wheelers, salt trucks and snowplows.

As we drove I prepared for the worst. I know the Show Must Go On but I just could not imagine the show being well attended in this storm.

When we pulled into the parking lot, New Jersey you BLEW MY MIND! The parking lot was overflowing and I couldn't beleive it. With every newscaster saying 'stay home & dig out tomorrow' it was just unbelivable to arrive at the Starland Ballroom to a SOLD OUT SHOW.

Not only did we sell out the gig, the promoter told me 400 more people got tickets to this gig than the last time I played there. The gig was packed, hot, sweaty, loud, and fun... on a night outside that was none of those things!

I can't thank you enough New Jersey! Sayreville is the town where Skid Row was born and you all sure let me know that Saturday night! I'll never forget all your support on such a crazy night !! Thanks again, from the whole band & crew!

Which brings us to tonight Long Island! Unbeleivably, the forecast is again calling for a crazy-ass snowstorm that is due to start AFTER our show tonight at Mulcahy's in Long Island! That's alot better than what we had to deal with Saturday in NJ.

We have already loaded all our gear into Mulcahy's and BELEIVE ME we are going to KICK ASS tonight for our last North American show for the forseeable future!

The forecast says the snow will start around 2 AM Wednesday morning, we will be done around 12:30! No problem tonight at all. We will be the ones loading our gear out into the snow after the show and driving home in the storm! Don't you worry about none of that Long Island rockers, leave the messy part to us, just come out and ROCK OUT you will have fun and be home by the time the blizzard hits! We are gonna kill it tonight in Long Island ! See you in a couple of hours!

Hey we are sending out ALL merch this week! If you have been waiting for your merch, don't worry, it is all being sent out this week. We have been touring like mad dogs and there has been no time for anything but stage. All merch will be sent out this week and we have Angel Down Hoodies, All over t's, and glitter shirts that will be for sale online soon!

Gotta destroy Long Island tonight first!!

Thanks to all of you who have been coming to the shows since December! This has been an incredible 2 months of Rock N' Roll!!"

Footage of Bach and his new band performing Skid Row's 'Big Guns' in Moscow, Russia on December 21st is available below.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

SEBASTIAN BACH Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SEBASTIAN BACH   SEBASTIAN BACH Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Fév - 20:32

Sebastian Bach - Big Guns HQ (live Moscow B1 Maximum 21.12.09)

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

SEBASTIAN BACH
Page 1 sur 1