KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Empty
MessageSujet: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 0:24

JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist K.K. Downing - "We Are Continuing To Put Together The 30th Anniversary Reissue Of British Steel And Live DVD Of The 2009 Tour"

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." 131809

JUDAS PRIESTJUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Mag-glass_10x10 guitarist K.K. Downing has issued the following update:

"At last after five nominations I am happy to say the Priest has at last come home with a Grammy award! I know that some of you may think that the awards are geared up mainly for the pop and country fraternity. But really it is a celebration of music excellence around the globe that inspires people in all corners of the world. And when it comes to metal I think that as long as it gets the recognition and acceptance that it deserves, then I am happy. And I am especially happy for you the fans. I feel that it is your award too, you have been loyal campaigners staying loyal to the music that we all love whilst giving your support to so many bands throughout the decades. None least other than Judas Priest. For this I thank you and wish for us all be winners time and time again for the good of heavy metal.

Meanwhile we are continuing to put together the cool package I was speaking of and that is the 30th anniversary re-issue of British Steel and live DVD of the 2009 British Steel Tour. There will also be hopefully some bonus stuff too. I can’t make any promises but we are determined to make it as good as it can be.

I guess many of you are already planning which of the festivals you are going to go this year. Again I think it’s going to be a bumper year with tons of great bands to see. One thing is for sure: if Priest has a rare summer off this year you will definitely see me at as many festivals as I can get too. So keep an eye out for me and as usual a good place to look would be in the beer tent!"

The official 30th anniversary of Judas Priest's British Steel is April 14. The album was recorded at Tittenhurst Park, home of former BEATLE Ringo Starr. According to Wikipedia, sampling did not yet exist at the time of recording, so the band recorded the sounds of smashing milk bottles to be included in 'Breaking The Law', as well as various sounds in 'Metal Gods' produced by "trays of cutlery" and "billiard cues". Songs 'Breaking The Law', 'United', and 'Living After Midnight' were released as singles, while the track 'Metal Gods' earned the band members their moniker.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeDim 14 Fév - 23:21

JUDAS PRIEST - Deluxe Version Of British Steel Due In May; Details Revealed

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." T132332 Sony Music have announced the release of a limited deluxe expanded edition of JUDAS PRIEST’sJUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Mag-glass_10x10 seminal album, British Steel, on May 10th in the UK and May 11th in North America.

British Steel was the sixth studio album by Judas Priest. Released on April 14th, 1980 and produced by Tom Allom, British Steel was recorded at Tittenhurst Park in England - a mansion owned at the time by former BEATLE Ringo Starr, and previously owned by John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

British Steel has long been considered one of metals all-time classics. It was with this release that Priest truly broke through to the masses, with a pair of tracks that have become fixtures on rock radio - the enduring anthems 'Breaking The Law' and 'Living After Midnight'. But like all classic albums, there is not a single weak track detected on British Steel, as evidenced by such standouts as the perennial concert highlight, 'Metal Gods', as well as 'Rapid Fire', 'Grinder', 'United' and 'The Rage', amongst others.

In 2009 Judas Priest performed the British Steel album in its entirety for the first time ever as part of their 30th anniversary USA tour. A filmed recording of the show on the August 17th, 2009 at The Seminole Hard Rock Arena, Hollywood, Florida - will be included in both the limited edition deluxe and deluxe releases. The show was captured in front of a vibrant American audience and in full 5.1 surround and stereo sound. Known for their high-energy and spectacular stage shows the band played the entire British Steel album in sequence as well as a number of other well-know tracks from their catalog.

The live concert was mixed in stereo and 5.1 by the original British Steel producer Tom Allom. In addition, the DVD will include the bonus content of The Making Of British Steel, a 30-minute doc featuring the 4 original band members. This new DVD brings the live Priest experience like no other live recording.

The deluxe expanded edition will come in two formats:

- Limited edition deluxe three-disc to include original album, live DVD and live CD
- Deluxe two-disc to include original album plus live DVD

Full tracklistings are as follows:

Disc 1 – Remastered album
'Rapid Fire'
'Metal Gods'
'Breaking The Law'
'Grinder'
'United'
'You Don’t Have To Be Old To Be Wise'
'Living After Midnight'
'The Rage'
'Steeler'

Bonus tracks:
'Red, White & Blue'
'Grinder'
(Live)

Disc 2 – DVD
'Rapid Fire'
'Metal Gods'
'Breaking The Law'
'Grinder'
'United'
'Living After Midnight'
'The Rage'
'Steeler'
'The Ripper'
'Prophecy'
'Hell Patrol'
'Victim Of Changes'
'Freewheel Burning'
'Diamonds And Rust'
'You’ve Got Another Thing Coming'

Disc 3 – Live album
'Rapid Fire'
'Metal Gods'
'Breaking The Law'
'Grinder'
'United'
'Living After Midnight'
'The Rage'
'Steeler'
'The Ripper'
'Hell Patrol'
'Victim Of Changes'
'Freewheel Burning'
'Diamonds And Rust'
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeDim 14 Fév - 23:24

Judas Priest Rapid Fire Hollywood Florida 08/17/09

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeDim 14 Fév - 23:25

Judas Priest live in Hollywood, FL - 8/17/09

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Avr - 22:22

JUDAS PRIEST To Kick-Off Upcoming Shows With British Steel In Its Entirety - “We Are Going Start The Whole Show With ‘Rapid Fire’ Says Halford In Exclusive BW&BK Interview!

UK metal gods JUDAS PRIESTJUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Mag-glass_10x10 announced recently that they would celebrating the 30th anniversary of their legendary 1980 album British Steel by performing the whole album in its entirety during their upcoming North American tour with WHITESNAKE.

BraveWords.com spoke to vocal icon Rob Halford this week about a number of topics including the much talked about tour which commences in late June at Murat Centre in Indianapolis, IN.

“I’m going to be going over to the UK shortly and getting into learning all the British Steel stuff,” Halford starts off. “Isn’t that great?! I’m so excited that we are coming back to the Molson Ampitheater (in Toronto on August 13th, 2008) so quickly. The last time we were there it was so explosive and off the hook and the time before that was just as intense. It’s remarkable. You know how sometimes everything becomes a blur, but those two shows are so vivid in my memory, absolutely vivid as anything just because of the amazing time the fans gave us. Fingers crossed we will get the same vibe going when we come back with Whitesnake.”

Since the band’s heyday in the ‘80s, Judas Priest have had to work hard at rebuilding their following - there was a time in markets like Toronto that it was a tough sell. “I don’t know what it is,” the Metal God responds. “It’s a combination of a lot of things when you think about it. For any band that has been making music for as long as Priest. It’s mixed up now. You’ve got your hardcore Priest fans, a lot of whom have been with us practically every step of the way and you’ve got the new generation of fans - some of these metalheads who are barely into their teens decide that Priest is the band for them and you can’t figure that out. Maybe you shouldn’t. More than anything, you have to feel good about the fact that the music is resonating for the new generation of metalheads in 2009 as much as British Steel or Sad Wings Of Destiny was for some fans that go way back. It’s remarkable. Having said that, other bands are doing the same thing. AEROSMITHJUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Mag-glass_10x10 with Toys In The Attic. Maiden just went out. We are all enjoying the fact that we know we can do this. We can step back and do something that maybe you can only do at a specific time in your career. That fact that we are celebrating 30 years of British Steel next year is mind-blowing and it needs to be addressed. That British Steel record is just a real kind of lynch-pin in the history of Priest.”

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Judas-priest

suite...............
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Avr - 22:23

For younger fans British Steel is virtually a new release as they weren’t born when it was first issued in 1980. Many are investigating this record fully for the first time.

“They are definitely,” Halford agrees. “I listened to it a couple of times during the Priest Feast tour - just put the headphones on while I was on the bus and listened to it from the start to the end, which you rarely do with your own music for different reasons. But I was just so excited with the opportunity to play it all live because that record is just magical. The sound more than anything, the way Tom Allom produced it. The memories of doing it - we did it at JOHN LENNONJUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Mag-glass_10x10/RINGO STARR’s house (Tittenhurst Park) in London. You can’t help but think about that when you are playing the music. Where the band was at that point in our career and just the after-affects of what British Steel means to millions of people around the world, both new and from the early days. Yes, it’s going to be great. We’ve never done this before. For Priest and a lot of other artists who have been able to stand the test of time, that is a chance to relish in a special moment and bring the past to the present.”

It’s the finish that some fans are craving, with the rarely played ‘The Rage’ and more importantly, ‘Steeler’ at the top of this writer’s list of required live moments to see before death!

“We’ve never done that live, I don’t believe,” the singer wonders (although we found it live below on YouTube). “If we did do it, we lost track. When we started to talk about doing this, the first part of the conversation was: ‘Have we performed all of these tracks live?’ We’ve done ‘Grinder’, ‘Breaking The Law’, ‘Living After Midnight’. We’ve done ‘United’. I don’t think we ever did ‘The Rage’. I think we did ‘You Don’t Have To Be Old To Be Wise’. But we’ve never - that I recall - played ‘Rapid Fire’ or ‘Steeler’. And you are right, they are fierce, really fierce. And I just love the language as well; it’s really edgy language. It’s a lot of things, British Steel. It’s a lot of things musically and lyrically.”

When you hear bands from the black and death metal scenes citing Judas Priest as an influence, you can’t help but think that some of them were weaned on tracks like ‘Rapid Fire’ and ‘Steeler’. They are the precursor to extreme metal.

“They are angry aren’t they? Very angry,” Halford concurs. “And I can’t wait for that moment in the show to see the trade-off between Glenn (Tipton) and K.K. (Downing) as they start flying. It’s a relentless attack; that’s what it is. I love the way that it ends - the ending makes you feel that you are either dangling over the edge of a cliff or about to leap off the Tower Bridge in London. The emotional climax is amazing. You are dancing on hell-fire.”

“It’s going to be great of course and to be going out with David and the Whitesnake boys is an extra kick. Isn’t Slide It In 25 years old as well? (note: yes, released in 1984). It’s just a great combination of these two bands performing together. As you know we did it in South America a few years ago and we said if we ever have the opportunity to hook up again in North America we’d do it.”

At what point in the set will you be doing the album?

“We are going to start the whole show with ‘Rapid Fire’. That’s the intent. We discussed it and we felt, because this is such an exciting and important moment, why don’t we start the show with British Steel? Play the entire album and then go into some of the back catalog. I just imagine in my mind, the first thing you hear is that great opening of ‘Rapid Fire’ which kind of roars in with a combination of guitars and that snare drum roll. Boom! ‘Pounding the world like a battering ram.’ What a great way to start a show.”

Is there a formal reissue/deluxe edition of British Steel being planned?

“We want to give it a real nice moment and of course the official 30th anniversary is April or May - 12 months from now (note: April 14th to be exact). We’ve got some time to ramp it up and get ready. The official 30th anniversary should see a real nice selection of different types of packaging. I hope we’ll get a chance to film and record the tour as well. We want to make it a real special treat for everybody next year.”

Stay tuned for more of BW&BK’s chat with the Metal God here at BraveWords.com!

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Judas-priest
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Avr - 22:24

JUDAS PRIEST To Release A Touch Of Evil - Live Album In July

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." 113848

UK metal gods JUDAS PRIESTJUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Mag-glass_10x10 will shortly be releasing a live album consisting of eleven tracks - all previously unreleased in a live version. The album is due out in July 2009 and will be entitled: Judas Priest - A Touch Of Evil - Live. All of the tracks were recorded throughout the udas Priest World Tours in 2005 and 2008. More information to follow shortly.

Judas Priest announced recently that they would celebrating the 30th anniversary of their legendary 1980 album British Steel by performing the whole album in its entirety during their upcoming North American tour with WHITESNAKE.

BraveWords.com spoke to vocal icon Rob Halford recently about a number of topics including the much talked about tour which commences in late June at Murat Centre in Indianapolis, IN.

“I’m going to be going over to the UK shortly and getting into learning all the British Steel stuff,” Halford starts off. “That fact that we are celebrating 30 years of British Steel next year is mind-blowing and it needs to be addressed. That British Steel record is just a real kind of lynch-pin in the history of Priest.”

For younger fans British Steel is virtually a new release as they weren’t born when it was first issued in 1980. Many are investigating this record fully for the first time.

“They are definitely,” Halford agrees. “I listened to it a couple of times during the Priest Feast tour - just put the headphones on while I was on the bus and listened to it from the start to the end, which you rarely do with your own music for different reasons. But I was just so excited with the opportunity to play it all live because that record is just magical. The sound more than anything, the way Tom Allom produced it. The memories of doing it - we did it at JOHN LENNON/RINGO STARR’s house (Tittenhurst Park) in London. You can’t help but think about that when you are playing the music. Where the band was at that point in our career and just the after-affects of what British Steel means to millions of people around the world, both new and from the early days. Yes, it’s going to be great. We’ve never done this before. For Priest and a lot of other artists who have been able to stand the test of time, that is a chance to relish in a special moment and bring the past to the present.”

It’s the finish that some fans are craving, with the rarely played ‘The Rage’ and more importantly, ‘Steeler’ at the top of this writer’s list of required live moments to see before death!

“We’ve never done that live, I don’t believe,” the singer wonders (although we found it live below on YouTube). “If we did do it, we lost track. When we started to talk about doing this, the first part of the conversation was: ‘Have we performed all of these tracks live?’ We’ve done ‘Grinder’, ‘Breaking The Law’, ‘Living After Midnight’. We’ve done ‘United’. I don’t think we ever did ‘The Rage’. I think we did ‘You Don’t Have To Be Old To Be Wise’. But we’ve never - that I recall - played ‘Rapid Fire’ or ‘Steeler’. And you are right, they are fierce, really fierce. And I just love the language as well; it’s really edgy language. It’s a lot of things, British Steel. It’s a lot of things musically and lyrically.”

When you hear bands from the black and death metal scenes citing Judas Priest as an influence, you can’t help but think that some of them were weaned on tracks like ‘Rapid Fire’ and ‘Steeler’. They are the precursor to extreme metal.

“They are angry aren’t they? Very angry,” Halford concurs. “And I can’t wait for that moment in the show to see the trade-off between Glenn (Tipton) and K.K. (Downing) as they start flying. It’s a relentless attack; that’s what it is. I love the way that it ends - the ending makes you feel that you are either dangling over the edge of a cliff or about to leap off the Tower Bridge in London. The emotional climax is amazing. You are dancing on hell-fire.”

“It’s going to be great of course and to be going out with David and the Whitesnake boys is an extra kick. Isn’t Slide It In 25 years old as well? (note: yes, released in 1984). It’s just a great combination of these two bands performing together. As you know we did it in South America a few years ago and we said if we ever have the opportunity to hook up again in North America we’d do it.”

At what point in the set will you be doing the album?

“We are going to start the whole show with ‘Rapid Fire’. That’s the intent. We discussed it and we felt, because this is such an exciting and important moment, why don’t we start the show with British Steel? Play the entire album and then go into some of the back catalog. I just imagine in my mind, the first thing you hear is that great opening of ‘Rapid Fire’ which kind of roars in with a combination of guitars and that snare drum roll. Boom! ‘Pounding the world like a battering ram.’ What a great way to start a show.”

Is there a formal reissue/deluxe edition of British Steel being planned?

“We want to give it a real nice moment and of course the official 30th anniversary is April or May - 12 months from now (note: April 14th to be exact). We’ve got some time to ramp it up and get ready. The official 30th anniversary should see a real nice selection of different types of packaging. I hope we’ll get a chance to film and record the tour as well. We want to make it a real special treat for everybody next year.”
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Avr - 22:25

JUDAS PRIEST - Special Japan Edition Of British Steel Available For Pre-Order

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." T119880 CDJapan is now offering the original edition of JUDAS PRIEST's classic British Steel album including a jacket design poster, logo patch, and brochure of British Steel Tour and the new live album, A Touch Of Evil, featuriung a Japan edition bonus track (subject to change). Go to this location for more details and to order.

Release date is September 30th.

As previously reported, The Blairing Out With Eric Blair Show's Eric Blair recently spoke with Judas Priest guitarists K.K. Downing and Glenn Tipton. Footage from the video interview has been posted online, and can be viewed below.

Judas Priest will be filming their upcoming August 17th performance at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Hollywood, FL, for a DVD that will be included in a forthcoming expanded 30th Anniversary edition of their 1980 classic, British Steel.

BraveWords.com caught up with K.K. Downing recently in Toronto as the band were gearing up for another night of forging the furnace with their classic British Steel opus live. The entire Q&A can be found at
this location.

Judas Priest's KK Downing & Glen Tipton talk to Eric Blair 2009
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Avr - 22:30

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Avr - 22:33

JUDAS PRIEST - British Steel: Legacy Edition Photos Available

Rarities

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." 133972

As previously reported, Columbia/Legacy a division of Sony Music Entertainment, have announced the release of Legacy Edition of JUDAS PRIEST’s seminal album, British Steel, on May 10th in the UK and May 11th in North America.

British Steel: Legacy Edition features the 2001 remaster of the original 36-minute, nine-song album (plus two bonus tracks). Also included is a DVD which combines a live 16-song concert filmed in August 2009 at the Seminole Hard Rock Arena in Hollywood, Florida (the album sequence plus seven more cuts), with a 30-minute Making Of British Steel interview that includes all four original band members.

Check out newly released photos of the packaging below and at the top left (click to enlarge):

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." M JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." M</A itxtvisited="1">

British Steel was the sixth studio album by Judas PriestJUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Mag-glass_10x10. Released on April 14th, 1980 and produced by Tom Allom, British Steel was recorded at Tittenhurst Park in England - a mansion owned at the time by former BEATLE Ringo Starr, and previously owned by John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

British Steel has long been considered one of metals all-time classics. It was with this release that Priest truly broke through to the masses, with a pair of tracks that have become fixtures on rock radio - the enduring anthems 'Breaking The Law' and 'Living After Midnight'. But like all classic albums, there is not a single weak track detected on British Steel, as evidenced by such standouts as the perennial concert highlight, 'Metal Gods', as well as 'Rapid Fire', 'Grinder', 'United' and 'The Rage', amongst others.

In 2009 Judas Priest performed the British Steel album in its entirety for the first time ever as part of their 30th anniversary USA tour. A filmed recording of the show on the August 17th, 2009 at The Seminole Hard Rock Arena, Hollywood, Florida - will be included in both the limited edition deluxe and deluxe releases. The show was captured in front of a vibrant American audience and in full 5.1 surround and stereo sound. Known for their high-energy and spectacular stage shows the band played the entire British Steel album in sequence as well as a number of other well-know tracks from their catalog.

The live concert was mixed in stereo and 5.1 by the original British Steel producer Tom Allom.

British Steel: Legacy Edition tracklisting:

'Rapid Fire'
'Metal Gods'
'Breaking The Law'
'Grinder'
'United'
'Living After Midnight'
'The Rage'
'Steeler'

Bonus tracks:
'Red, White & Blue'
'Grinder'
(Live)

Disc 2DVD The British Steel 2009 Tour (Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Arena, Hollywood, Florida, August 17, 2009)
'Rapid Fire'
'Metal Gods'
'Breaking The Law'
'Grinder'
'United'
'Living After Midnight'
'The Rage'
'Steeler'
'The Ripper'
'Prophecy'
'Hell Patrol'
'Victim Of Changes'
'Freewheel Burning'
'Diamonds And Rust'
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Avr - 22:39

JUDAS PRIEST - Two Programs To Air On HDNet This Sunday Night

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." T136818 Find yourself dreading going back to work or school most Sunday nights? Well, JUDAS PRIEST is offering to blow away any Sunday blues you may be experiencing on the evening of April 18th, when two kick-ass Priest programs will air on HDNet at 6:25 PM (EST) and 6:55 PM (EST), respectively.

First up will be The Making Of British Steel, as all four original members look back on how they created one of the most influential (and biggest selling) heavy metal records of all time. With clips and stories of the entire process thirty years later, this special is a music lover's dream. And immediately following will be Judas Priest Live: British Steel 30th Anniversary Special, which sees the group play the entire classic British Steel album in its entirety (as well as other Priest classics) from the Hard Rock Seminole Arena in Hollywood, Florida.

The latter live performance will also be included as a DVD with the upcoming British Steel 30th Anniversary, which is set for release on May 11th. Long considered one of heavy metal’s all-time classic albums, British Steel (originally released in 1980) spawned such Priest classics as 'Breaking The Law' and 'Living After Midnight', and is pound for pound arguably one of Priest’s strongest and most potent recording from front to back.

British Steel 30th Anniversary will be made available as two different versions - one that will be available online and in stores, as well as one that will be sold exclusively through the group’s site (which features the British Steel CD and the live DVD, as well as a CD which is the “audio counterpart” of the DVD - minus one track). Get ready to break the law once more with the mighty Priest!

For more info visit this location.

Back On Black - the company who specialize in vinyl reissues of classic metal albums and is dedicated to providing top-quality releases for record collectors and metal fans worldwide - will release British Steel on 180gm limited edition gatefold red vinyl on April 19th to coincide with the 30th anniversary of this legendary opus.

Columbia/Legacy a division of Sony Music Entertainment will release the Legacy Edition of British Steel on May 10th in the UK and May 11th in North America.

British Steel: Legacy Edition features the 2001 remaster of the original 36-minute, nine-song album (plus two bonus tracks). Also included is a DVD which combines a live 16-song concert filmed in August 2009 at the Seminole Hard Rock Arena in Hollywood, Florida (the album sequence plus seven more cuts), with a 30-minute Making Of British Steel interview that includes all four original band members.

Check out photos of the packaging below:

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." M JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." M</A itxtvisited="1">

British Steel was the sixth studio album by Judas Priest. Released on April 14th, 1980 and produced by Tom Allom, British Steel was recorded at Tittenhurst Park in England - a mansion owned at the time by former BEATLE Ringo Starr, and previously owned by John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

The live concert was mixed in stereo and 5.1 by the original British Steel producer Tom Allom.

'Rapid Fire'
'Metal Gods'
'Breaking The Law'
'Grinder'
'United'
'Living After Midnight'
'The Rage'
'Steeler'

Bonus tracks:
'Red, White & Blue'
'Grinder'
(Live)

Disc 2 – DVD The British Steel 2009 Tour (Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Arena, Hollywood, Florida, August 17, 2009)
'Rapid Fire'
'Metal Gods'
'Breaking The Law'
'Grinder'
'United'
'Living After Midnight'
'The Rage'
'Steeler'
'The Ripper'
'Prophecy'
'Hell Patrol'
'Victim Of Changes'
'Freewheel Burning'
'Diamonds And Rust'
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 22:54

JUDAS PRIEST Singer Rob Halford Discusses 30th Anniversary Of British Steel On In The Studio; Episode Online Now

This week, JUDAS PRIESTJUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Mag-glass_10x10 singer Rob Halford guests on In The Studio - The Stories Behind History's Greatest Rock Bands - discussing the 30th Anniversary of British Steel with professional radio broadcaster and rock musician interviewer Redbeard.

For more information visit Inthestudio.net.

The British Steel: Legacy Edition was released last May and features the 2001 remaster of the original 36-minute, nine-song album (plus two bonus tracks). Also included is a DVD which combines a live 16-song concert filmed in August 2009 at the Seminole Hard Rock Arena in Hollywood, FloridaJUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Mag-glass_10x10 (the album sequence plus seven more cuts), with a 30-minute Making Of British Steel interview that includes all four original band members.

In 2009 Judas Priest performed the British Steel album in its entirety for the first time ever as part of their 30th anniversary USA tour. A filmed recording of the show on the August 17th, 2009 at The Seminole Hard Rock Arena, Hollywood, Florida - is included in both the limited edition deluxe and deluxe releases. The show was captured in front of a vibrant American audience and in full 5.1 surround and stereo sound. Known for their high-energy and spectacular stage shows the band played the entire British Steel album in sequence as well as a number of other well-know tracks from their catalog.

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." M

'Rapid Fire'
'Metal Gods'
'Breaking The Law'
'Grinder'
'United'
'Living After Midnight'
'The Rage'
'Steeler'

Bonus tracks:
'Red, White & Blue'
'Grinder'
(Live)

Disc 2 – DVD The British Steel 2009 Tour (Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Arena, Hollywood, Florida, August 17, 2009)
'Rapid Fire'
'Metal Gods'
'Breaking The Law'
'Grinder'
'United'
'Living After Midnight'
'The Rage'
'Steeler'
'The Ripper'
'Prophecy'
'Hell Patrol'
'Victim Of Changes'
'Freewheel Burning'
'Diamonds And Rust'
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."   JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....." Icon_minitime

JUDAS PRIEST " British Steel And Live DVD ....."
Page 1 sur 1