KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

RATT new single...

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

RATT new single... Empty
MessageSujet: RATT new single...   RATT new single... Icon_minitimeMar 2 Fév - 20:34

RATT - Audio Clip Of New Single Available For Streaming; Pre-Order Available

RATT new single... 131374

An audio clip of RATT's forthcoming single, 'Best Of Me', is now available for streaming at this location. At press time the song was due to be released digitally on February 1st. A pre-order is available below:

'Best Of Me' is taken from Ratt's new album, Infestation, due for an April 20th via Loud & Proud/Roadrunner Records.

Singer Stephen Pearcy told BraveWords.com recently that "the new record is fucking great, best yet. Sounds like (Out Of The) Cellar meets Invasion (Of Your Privacy)!"

It's been ten years since Ratt's last studio album and the band will soon announce dates for their World Tour 2010.

Infestation was produced by Michael "Elvis" Baskette, who's credits include PUDDLE OF MUD, CHEVELLE, SALIVA, LIMP BIZKIT, ALTER BRIDGE, THREE DAYS GRACE.

Ratt's current line-up features: Stephen Pearcy on vocals, Warren DeMartini on lead and rhythm guitar, Carlos Cavazo (ex-QUIET RIOT) on lead and rhythm guitar, Robbie Crane on bass and Bobby Blotzer on drums.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

RATT new single... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT new single...   RATT new single... Icon_minitimeMar 2 Fév - 20:35

RATT new single... Pixel-vfl73

Ratt - Wanted Man - HOB Anaheim

bru_dall

bru_dall

RATT new single... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT new single...   RATT new single... Icon_minitimeDim 7 Fév - 0:37

RATT - Infestation Tracklisting Revealed

RATT new single... 131597

BraveWords.com has received the following press release:

It’s no secret that RATT are back and raring to go. The band is proud to announce April 20, 2010 as the release date for their Loud & Proud debut, Infestation, an 11-song opus that is their first studio record in 11 years. The first single, 'Best Of Me', is scheduled to impact rock radio on February 21. The song is available below.

There’s been a flurry of activity in the Ratt camp in the past few years. Vocalist Stephen Pearcy has returned to the fold and the band has since signed to Loud & Proud/Roadrunner. The legendary Los Angeles rock squad, also featuring guitarist Warren DeMartini, drummer Bobby Blotzer, bassist Robbie Crane and new guitarist Carlos Cavazo, engineered Hollywood’s much-heralded Sunset Strip sound in the 1980s.

“We wanted this to be like something that we would have written right after [1984’s] Out Of The Cellar, Pearcy said. “We definitely went back to basics with the mindset of a band with a lot of excitement and some great songs to get out.” Infestation was produced by Elvis Baskette (CHEVELLE, ALTER BRIDGE) in the helmer’s Virginia studio, marking the first time the band has recorded outside of Los Angeles. The album is full of attitude and of reflection, cycling through a range of emotions. There are party anthems that Ratt are known for alongside more contemplative, thoughtful tunes. The track listing for the album is as follows:

'Eat Me Up Alive'
'Best Of Me'
'A Little Too Much'
'Look Out Below'
'Last Call'
'Lost Weekend'
'As Good As It Gets'
'Garden Of Eden'
'Take A Big Bite'
'Take Me Home'
'Don’t Let Go'
bru_dall

bru_dall

RATT new single... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT new single...   RATT new single... Icon_minitimeSam 13 Mar - 18:34

RATT Guitarist Warren DeMartini On New Album - "We Wanted Our Stuff To Sound As Authentic And Real As Possible"

RATT guitarist Warren DeMartini recently dicussed the band's new album, Infestation, with Hardrock Haven. An excerpt from the interview is available below.

Hardrock Haven: I would imagine with the advances in technology over the past 10 years not to mention the bands experience and maturity were positives for recording Infestation.

Warren DeMartini: "It was very comfortable and very cool. We enjoyed the advances in recording technology and our production team were just the best. We really enjoyed the time savings that digital recording afforded us. I mean we were able to knock out things in a week that used to take three weeks. We went into the studio with only one rule, we wanted our stuff to sound as authentic and real as possible. We had no time limits or restrictions other than that one rule because we wanted our stuff to be alive and filled with energy. We didn’t want to put out some sterile stuff to save time. I mean, we used to record on tape and I remember cutting and pasting this reel-to-reel tape and it took forever. Today it’s much more efficient and cost effective. As for our recording process we recorded all the tracks live in the studio. Two guitars, bass and drums, all of us in the room playing together. We wanted it to be very natural a sort of "what you hear on the record is what you get live.'"

Hardrock Haven: I know Ratt’s been together with your current crew for the past couple years; how’s the chemistry between you and your friends, both old and new, in the band?

Warren DeMartini: "It’s firing on all pistons. Carlos Cavazo’s (formerly with QUIET RIOT) has been with us for a year and his playing really allows the guitar players to play double leads and that’s something I am looking forward to doing live . We’ve really become a double lead guitar and it’s gonna be a blast play live."

Go to this location for the complete interview.

Click here now to pre-order RATT's new studio album, Infestation, and get the new track 'Eat Me Up Alive' as an instant download as well as an autographed booklet (while supplies last).

The Los Angeles rockers will guest on the US nationally syndicated radio show Rockline, with host Bob Coburn, on Wednesday, April 21st at 8:30 PM (PT) / 11:30 PM (ET). Fans are encouraged to speak with the band by calling 1-800-344-ROCK (7625). For a station near you and for information regarding how to log onto the internet for the broadcast go to RocklineRadio.com.

Ratt are returning to the Sunset Strip in honor of Infestation for a very special event on Tuesday, April 20th, To purchase tickets and VIP packages - including a chance to meet the band and get a copy of the new album - go to this location.

Ratt 2010 features singer Stephen Pearcy, guitarist Warren DeMartini, drummer Bobby Blotzer, bassist Robbie Crane and new guitarist Carlos Cavazo, engineered Hollywood’s much-heralded Sunset Strip sound in the 1980s.

“We wanted this to be like something that we would have written right after (1984’s) Out Of The Cellar," Pearcy said. “We definitely went back to basics with the mindset of a band with a lot of excitement and some great songs to get out.”

Infestation was produced by Elvis Baskette (CHEVELLE, ALTER BRIDGE) in the helmer’s Virginia studio, marking the first time the band has recorded outside of Los Angeles. The album is full of attitude and of reflection, cycling through a range of emotions. There are party anthems that Ratt are known for alongside more contemplative, thoughtful tunes. The tracklisting for the album is as follows:

'Eat Me Up Alive'
'Best Of Me'
'A Little Too Much'
'Look Out Below'
'Last Call'
'Lost Weekend'
'As Good As It Gets'
'Garden Of Eden'
'Take A Big Bite'
'Take Me Home'
'Don’t Let Go'
'Scattered'
(Japan bonus track)

An Amazon pre-order sale for the album is below:
bru_dall

bru_dall

RATT new single... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT new single...   RATT new single... Icon_minitimeMer 9 Juin - 19:28

RATT - Official Press Release On European Tour Cancellation

RATT new single... 140411

RATT has issued the following press release:

Ratt have been forced to cancel their upcoming European tour dates. Vocalist Stephen Pearcy will be undergoing urgent hernia surgery this week. The band regrets missing the European dates on the heels of the release of their first album in 11 years, Infestation, which enjoyed a high chart debut in European territories.

Ratt shares this disappointment with all their European fans who planned to attend the shows at Sweden Rock, Sauna Open Air Festival, UK Download, Hellfest, Grasspop and Gods of Metal as well as their other dates. The band is looking into rescheduling as many of the shows as possible.

Pearcy's doctors anticipate a full recovery in time for Ratt’s North American touring schedule, which includes a run with THE SCORPIONS, beginning in July and running through September
Contenu sponsorisé

RATT new single... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RATT new single...   RATT new single... Icon_minitime

RATT new single...
Page 1 sur 1