KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

AMANDA SOMERVILLE - Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

AMANDA SOMERVILLE -  Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online Empty
MessageSujet: AMANDA SOMERVILLE - Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online   AMANDA SOMERVILLE -  Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online Icon_minitimeDim 17 Jan - 18:07

AMANDA SOMERVILLE - Behind-The-Scenes Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online

AMANDA SOMERVILLE -  Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online 130379

Vocalist Amanda Somerville (AVANTASIA, HDK) has posted her first batch of behind-the-scenes pictures from the ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour featuring Dan McCafferty (NAZARETH), Bobby Kimball (TOTO), Lou Gramm (FOREIGNER), and Mat Sinner and Henny Wolter from PRIMAL FEAR. Go to this location to check them out.

Somerville recently issued the following update:

"Hello-hello!

I hope everyone's 2010 has gotten off to a great start! Mine certainly has. Well, as long as you don't count getting infected vocal cords (actually different from laryngitis - go figure?) right before starting a big tour. I'll just chalk it up to leftover echoes of 2009. The ear, nose and throat Doc came by the hotelAMANDA SOMERVILLE -  Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online Mag-glass_10x10 this evening to check me out (bless him!) and said that everything's looking fine, though I'm still sounding a bit sandpaper-ish. Good news!

The Rock Meets Classic - or RMC - tour is getting off to a great start. The rehearsals went well and it's fun getting to know everyone and be on stage with ALL THOSE PEOPLE! And they're all wonderful musicians. I haven't actually come up with a total count, but it's got to be around 40 of us on stage. Quite an awesome feeling! And not only that, but also getting the opportunity to perform these fantastic songs with the original artists is pretty neat. Um, yes. I actually just said, 'neat!'

I'm doing some filming, so YES, there will be some more tour-vlogging going on!! I'll get those put together as soon as I can. Just keep checking back and looking on my YouTube Channel; I'll post the news as soon as I have them started!

If you get a chance, come out to one of the shows (check the show times here). Mat Sinner and Henny Wolter from PRIMAL FEAR are playing in the band. I've also got a solo feature where I'm singing 'Alone' by HEART. Fun! Here's the set list:

Dan McCafferty:
'Dream On'
'Hair of the Dog'
'Holiday'
'Love Hurts'
'This Flight Tonight'

Bobby Kimball:
'Girl Goodbye'
'Rosanna'
'I Will Remember / I'll Be Over You'
(Medley)
'Africa'
'Hold the Line'

Lou Gramm:
'Cold As Ice'
'Waiting For A Girl Like You'
'Juke Box Hero'
'Dirty White Boy'
'I Wanna Know What Love Is'

Besides that, my new website is finally up and running! I'm really excited about it and would love to hear what you think of it. Here you can find out about the latest happenings, check out some sound and video clips, order CDs and a bunch of other fun stuff. Thanks again to Antonio Cesar for the great work he's done. Check it out!

AND I'm not done yet. Some lovely fans have started an Amanda Somerville Forum, which you can get registered on and discuss all things Somerville. They have all kinds of exciting things planned - even a contest. A big, "Thank You" to Tessa and Emily!

OK, I'm calling it a night. It's 2am and I've got to get lots of rest for my pipes (yeah, good going). I just hope I can sleep tonight because as of now, it sounds like someone is peeing on my head (the insulation of my hotel room is apparently not that great)!

Thanks for all of your well-wishes. I really appreciate them! Now to quote the brilliant Dan McCafferty:

Rock 'n' roll!"

xx
Amanda
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: AMANDA SOMERVILLE - Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online   AMANDA SOMERVILLE -  Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online Icon_minitimeDim 17 Jan - 18:07

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: AMANDA SOMERVILLE - Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online   AMANDA SOMERVILLE -  Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online Icon_minitimeDim 17 Jan - 18:08

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: AMANDA SOMERVILLE - Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online   AMANDA SOMERVILLE -  Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online Icon_minitimeDim 17 Jan - 18:08

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: AMANDA SOMERVILLE - Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online   AMANDA SOMERVILLE -  Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online Icon_minitime

AMANDA SOMERVILLE - Photo Gallery From ROCK MEETS CLASSIC Tour Online
Page 1 sur 1