KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

SAMMY HAGAR

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR Empty
MessageSujet: SAMMY HAGAR   SAMMY HAGAR Icon_minitimeDim 17 Jan - 1:06

SAMMY HAGAR To Play Benefit For Mill Valley Girl Recovering From Kidney Transplant

SAMMY HAGAR 130348

According to Contracostatimes.com, SAMMY HAGAR has announced he'll play a benefit concert for Tessa Ulvestad, a 3-year-old Mill Valley girl who is recovering from a life-saving kidney transplant.

Hagar will perform with his band, the Wabos, at 8 p.m. February 6. at the 142 Throckmorton Theatre. Tickets, priced at $150 and $250, go on sale at 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 16 on the theater's website.

"This is a community thing," said Hagar, a Mill Valley resident. "I'm here to help the family."

Tessa had the transplant December 4 at the University of California at San Francisco Medical Center, receiving one of her father's kidneys. She returned home just before Christmas.

"They are both doing great," Tessa's mother, Katie Ulvestad, said. "So far, things are going in the right direction."

The family has health insurance, so the money from the Hagar benefit will help pay for such things as medical co-payments, medications and any unforeseen medical expenses.

Last March, Tessa fell ill with an aggressive form of pneumonia. During her fight for life, her kidney was damaged beyond repair, requiring months of costly dialysis as she awaited the transplant. The family has been aided by the Children's Organ Transplant Association.

Hagar has established the Hagar Family Foundation to help families like the Ulvestads.

"This is my whole quest in life," he said.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAMMY HAGAR   SAMMY HAGAR Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Juin - 19:29

SAMMY HAGAR To Kick it Up A Notch On The Emeril Show

SAMMY HAGAR T140045 Tune in June 6th, at 5/4c, to watch as SAMMY HAGAR (CHICKENFOOT, ex-VAN HALEN) cooks up a seafood fiesta with Emeril! Sammy brings his fiesta-pertise to the studio and stirs things up with some outlandish tequila cocktails, while Emeril takes matters into his own hands at a local fish market and brings back the freshest in fiesta fare. No fiesta would be complete without a little salsa! Don't miss it!

Click here to find out what channel to tune into in your area.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

SAMMY HAGAR
Page 1 sur 1