KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna tour 2010

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna  tour 2010 Empty
MessageSujet: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna tour 2010   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna  tour 2010 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Jan - 20:03

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna Phoebe Announces Live Dates With OI VA VOI For Israel And Turkey
TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna  tour 2010 129298

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA violinist Anna Phoebe has confirmed her first string of live dates with UK-based folk act OI VA VOI for Israel and Turkey. Her schedule is currently as follows:

January
21 - The Barby - Tel Aviv, Israel
22 - The Barby - Tel Aviv, Israel
23 - The Berale - Lehavot Haviva, Israel

February
10 - Babylon - Istanbul, Turkey
11 - Babylon - Istanbul, Turkey
12 - Babylon - Istanbul, Turkey

For information on Oi Va Voi and audio samples go to this location.

As previously reported, BW&BK scribe Carl Begai recently caught up with Anna to discuss the current TSO tour, her work with Oi va Voi, and her solo album Rise Of The Warrior. An excerpt is available below:

“Oi Va Voi has been going for about 10 years now, and the founding members had a Jewish history, so they started off by doing this sort of crossover music and updating the traditional klezmer band idea. A bunch of people have joined the line-up over the last few years. I actually met them in a little club in London about eight years ago, and like everything I do I ended up joining them by accident (laughs). The music is different from TSO or Jethro Tull, but I think I always play the same. I’m the same person on stage with all these different bands, and the way I play is based on the style that I’ve developed from playing is those different situations.”

Go to this location for the complete story. Click here for audio samples from Rise Of The Warrior.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna tour 2010   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna  tour 2010 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Jan - 20:04

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna tour 2010   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna  tour 2010 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Jan - 20:04

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna tour 2010   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna  tour 2010 Icon_minitime

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Violinist Anna tour 2010
Page 1 sur 1