KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

ANVIL Lips

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ANVIL  Lips Empty
MessageSujet: ANVIL Lips   ANVIL  Lips Icon_minitimeDim 3 Jan - 16:41

ANVIL's Lips To Guest On WJCU's Metal On Metal

ANVIL  Lips 129342

Steve "Lips" Kudlow, lead vocalist and guitarist for the legendary ANVIL, will be appearing live on WJCU's Metal On Metal radio program, hosted by Bill Peters, on Friday, January 1, 2010. Listen live from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (EST) at www.wjcu.org
or 88.7 FM in the Cleveland area. Lips will be calling in at 7:30 PM.

Anvil kick off their Droppin' The Anvil 2010 North American Tour in Cleveland on January 7, 2010 at House Of Blues. With their popularity fueled by regular radio airplay, the band has played Cleveland more times in their career than any other US city. Originally the plan for the tour was to show the Anvil! The Story Of Anvil movie and then have the band perform live after the movie. This been changed to having local bands open in each market. In Cleveland, Auburn Records recording artists DESTRUCTOR and ETERNAL LEGACY will be opening.

"I was happy to hear about Destructor being on the show", says Lips. "One of my favorite opening bands over all the years. Old school, the only school!"

Destructor recently co-headlined and played to a capacity crowd (700-plus) at the Auburn Records 25th Anniversary Concert on December 12, 2009 at the Beachland Ballroom in Cleveland, Ohio. Anvil headlined the same venue to a large crowd on September 15, 2007 with RAVEN, PILEDRIVER and Destructor for the WJCU Metal On Metal 25th Anniversary Concert.

"We have loved Anvil here in Cleveland for a very long time", says Peters. "They are one of my WJCU listeners' favorite bands over the years. I first saw them in 1982 at the Cleveland Agora shortly after their classic Metal On Metal had been released. The album and their performance inspired me so much I decided to name my radio program in their honor. The radio program, like the band, is still going strong some 28 years later. I am very happy to see the band finally receive the recognition they deserve with the success of the movie."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ANVIL Lips
Page 1 sur 1