KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Jimmy Page - "You’d Better Ask Robert Plant What The Future ....."

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Jimmy Page - "You’d Better Ask Robert Plant What The Future ....." Empty
MessageSujet: Jimmy Page - "You’d Better Ask Robert Plant What The Future ....."   Jimmy Page - "You’d Better Ask Robert Plant What The Future ....." Icon_minitimeMer 30 Déc - 19:45

Jimmy Page - "You’d Better Ask Robert Plant What The Future Of LED ZEPPELIN Is"

Jimmy Page - "You’d Better Ask Robert Plant What The Future ....." 129259

Neil McCormick from Telegraph.co.uk spoke with LED ZEPPELIN guitarist Jimmy Page recently about a number of topics including the new film, It Might Get Loud, which also features The Edge (U2) and Jack White (THE WHITE STRIPES).

Page plans to release new music in 2010, but it is unlikely to be with any incarnation of Led Zeppelin, despite having spent a considerable amount of time and energy this year trying to follow up their 2008 reunion.

“You’d better ask Robert Plant what the future of Led Zeppelin is,” he says, rather pointedly. “Musicians can always play together but I don’t think you can go out with a band called Led Zeppelin if you haven’t got the original vocalist.”

Page’s disappointment in the way things have turned out is tangible, but whether with his most legendary band or not, he continues to find creative expression in his chosen instrument.

“Its such a tactile instrument, it moulds into your personality,” says Page. “Give three guitarists the same guitar and ask them to play the same song, it’ll come out different. Even people who have only been playing for a short time, untrained musicians, you can recognise their character in their playing.

“If I’m going to put time into the guitar, I’m interested in moving it on from wherever I am at this point in time. My whole approach, in retrospect, was trying to break through to the other side without actually smashing up guitars, I didn’t see any sense in that. The guitar was to be encouraged into new territories, whether it wanted to go there or not.”

Page laughs, as if cautious of sounding too precious or pretentious. “I’m making it up as I go along,” he declares, cheerfully, “but that’s how I play!”

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

Jimmy Page - "You’d Better Ask Robert Plant What The Future ....." Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Jimmy Page - "You’d Better Ask Robert Plant What The Future ....."   Jimmy Page - "You’d Better Ask Robert Plant What The Future ....." Icon_minitimeMer 30 Déc - 19:46

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Jimmy Page - "You’d Better Ask Robert Plant What The Future ....."
Page 1 sur 1