KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Members Of HALFORD, VIRGIN STEELE, SEVEN WITCHES.......

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Members Of HALFORD, VIRGIN STEELE, SEVEN WITCHES....... Empty
MessageSujet: Members Of HALFORD, VIRGIN STEELE, SEVEN WITCHES.......   Members Of HALFORD, VIRGIN STEELE, SEVEN WITCHES....... Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc - 21:14

Members Of HALFORD, VIRGIN STEELE, SEVEN WITCHES, AUTOMAN.CA Celebrate The Season With BraveWords.com

The festive season is upon us and BraveWords.com has approached a number of our favourite metalheads to find out how they celebrate and deal with onslaught of the holidays when they aren't plundering and pillaging the planet! Check out today's foursome below:

Metal Mike Chlasciak (HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM):

Members Of HALFORD, VIRGIN STEELE, SEVEN WITCHES....... M

What do the holidays mean for you? Do anything special?
“My holidays are similar to everyone else - running around, shopping, doing last minute things before the year ends. I enjoy spending time with my family, aunts, uncles - you name it. Time to have some laughs and reflect on the year passed. Will be having a huge New Year's Eve party at my place though. We'll all make a whole lotta noise, wish good things for 2010, take out the smoke machine and get hammered.”

In a perfect world, if you got to play Santa, what would you deliver and to whom?
“If I could play Santa I would deliver nice silk pajamas to Nicole from PUSSY CAT DOLLS. I think God spent a few extra hours making that beautiful girl. Hopefully she would allow Santa to hang around for 15 minutes. BRITNEY SPEARS, eat your heart out.”

What's on your 'wish list' this year?

“When not busy recoding or playing metal, I spend a lot of time in my garage. I'm a huge car fan, especially the Italian stuff, so on my wish list is a new random orbital polisher and a whole bunch of car detailing products such as paint polishes, waxes, garage shelves and various car decor memorabilia. But, honestly at the end of the day, I just really wish health and happiness for my family and friends. Oh, and a new liver.”

David DeFeis (VIRGIN STEELE):

What do the holidays mean for you? “For me...they are simply a time to be with family and friends, though this is probably the most hectic time of the year for me personally.”

Do anything special?
“Eat, drink and I don't pretend to be merry!”

In a perfect world, if you got to play Santa, what would you deliver and to whom?
“Bombs for my enemies and eternal youth for those I love.”

“A record company that doesn't go bankrupt, and a global Internet catastrophe so everyone has to actually buy CD's again...instead of stealing them off of the net!”

James Rivera (HELSTAR/SEVEN WITCHES):

What do the holidays mean for you?
“Now they only mean memories of when they did mean something. Without my parents, they have never been the same.” As for something special, I will try spending them in Europe for something different and a rebirth of holiday cheer starting this year.”

“To all my friends and good acquaintances: A pet penguin that would be trained to go grab them a beer! Every time a certain little high pitch squawk was done, the penguin would know to grab a cold one from the fridge and bring it!”

“A trained pet penguin of course!! I have always wanted one!”

Darrell Dwarf Millar (AUTOMAN.CA, ex-KILLER DWARFS):

What do the holidays mean for you?
"My work load is large daily running my label and being a band member of Automan.ca. I try to shut the office down around December 20th and go on tear until after new years. That involves lots of drinking and great food. NO DRUGS. I can survive these holidays with my new found lifestyle. I left behind the old one from the '80's. The biggest thing I look forward to is going to see my parents for Christmas eve and day. I am very lucky. They are in their '80's, both alive and healthy. Hardy Scottish stock."

"If I could really be Santa. I would deliver something that is what we have wanted since the beginning of time. No wars, health and happiness to all. Simply. Peace On Earth."

"On my wish list. I would like a new set of Ultimate Ears In Ears monitors for Christmas. The ones I have are getting beat."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Members Of HALFORD, VIRGIN STEELE, SEVEN WITCHES.......
Page 1 sur 1