KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Keep It True Festival 2010

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Keep It True Festival  2010 Empty
MessageSujet: Keep It True Festival 2010   Keep It True Festival  2010 Icon_minitimeMer 23 Déc - 23:49

Keep It True Festival - The End Of A True Decade

Keep It True Festival  2010 129013
Keep It True Festival organizers have issued the following message:

"“So ends a decade now..”, with these words a certain Warrel Dane started one of the best power metal records of all time almost unbelievable twenty years ago. Now another decade ends and I think it is time to share some thoughts with you about our Keep It True Festival which was born early in this decade.

When we started it in 2003 we had absolutely no expectations on the festival. We just wanted to give some of our favorite bands the chance to play a German show because they had no other chance to get on other festivals during that time. Even back then we were already positively shocked about the resonance of the fans and also happy, because if this first KIT would have been a disaster, there may have been no others following.

In all these years I always tried to fulfill the dreams of the fans and also mine of course and luckily also some of the “impossible” bands mainly worked out very well. On some of these shows I even had tears in my eyes and also when I looked into the happy faces in the crowd.

These are the moments that make this festival worthwhile and forget all the troubles behind it. It also gives me motivation to make it even better next time. This always seems to be impossible, but somehow it always works out.

The absolute highlight was the NWOBHM Anniversary Show this April, which was an unique event and it will stay unique forever. We also plan a special surprise show for KIT 13 in April 2010 and we won’t announce what it will be till it happens on stage.

Also this will be an unique show which is only possible at a festival like KIT.

Though there is growing competition in this very special festival genre we still have some aces in our hands that we will play out with the billing for 2011 KIT, which we will announce on KIT 2010. 75% of that billing is already booked.

Looking back on this KIT decade I feel a lot of gratitude to all the faithful KIT Fans that supported the festival since day one and made KIT to the leading event in that genre. Thanks you and Thank you again!!

We hope we can present you old underground heroes and fresh newcomers also for another decade for fair ticket prices. And I want to mention again, that KIT won’t change at all. There are always speculations that KIT may grow into a more commercial direction, but this is absolutely not true. We will stay like we are... true supporters of metal underground.

So finally I want to wish all KIT fans a great Christmas and also a Happy New Year. Support underground metal and events and see you all on KIT 13!!!"

More on Keep It True Festival at this location.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Keep It True Festival 2010
Page 1 sur 1