KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Former/Present Members Of KISS, GRAVE DIGGER, TWISTED TOWER DIRE .....

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Former/Present Members Of KISS, GRAVE DIGGER, TWISTED TOWER DIRE ..... Empty
MessageSujet: Former/Present Members Of KISS, GRAVE DIGGER, TWISTED TOWER DIRE .....   Former/Present Members Of KISS, GRAVE DIGGER, TWISTED TOWER DIRE ..... Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 20:39

Former/Present Members Of KISS, GRAVE DIGGER, TWISTED TOWER DIRE Celebrate The Season With BraveWords.com

The festive season is upon us and BraveWords.com has approached a number of our favourite metalheads to find out how they celebrate and deal with onslaught of the holidays when they aren't plundering and pillaging the planet! Check out today's trio below:

BRUCE KULICK (ex-KISS):

Former/Present Members Of KISS, GRAVE DIGGER, TWISTED TOWER DIRE ..... M

What do the holidays mean for you? Do anything special?
"Well it is certainly a time to reflect on friends and family and for at least a day or so NOT work much! Just eat and hang with the special people in your life."

In a perfect world, if you got to play Santa, what would you deliver and to whom?
"I would certainly give toys to the kids, as they love that... musical instruments to ALL! Music makes the soul smile."

What's on your 'wish list' this year?
"Love a new Apple Laptop. My G4 is 4 years old and even though it still works great, I am looking to move up to a new Macbook Pro. Not a bad wish list... But more importantly, a healthy and happy holiday season to everyone is on the list as well!"

Chris Boltendahl (GRAVE DIGGER):

What do the holidays mean for you? Do anything special?
“It’s a relaxing time for me and my family, less work and a lot of time for my son and wife. I enjoy this time a lot. The rest of the year is full of action, with Grave Digger and my company (Flying Dolphin), but at Christmas time, I’m only father and husband.”

In a perfect world, if you got to play Santa, what would you deliver and to whom?
“I would deliver peace and harmony to all the people in the world. Our days are full of pain and sad news. I think it must end immediately that people fight against each other.”

What's on your "wish list" this year?
“I wish that my family and I stay healthy and that my friends have a good life. I wish that respect and acceptance will rule the world, no more fighting, greed and destruction.”

Scott Waldrop (TWISTED TOWER DIRE):

What do the holidays mean for you?
“Booze and putting up with shitheads.”

“A steaming pile of turds to the singer of Creed.”

What's on your "wish list" this year?
“Beer, and kinky sex with swimsuit models.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Former/Present Members Of KISS, GRAVE DIGGER, TWISTED TOWER DIRE .....
Page 1 sur 1