KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

ANVIL Drummer Robb Reiner

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ANVIL Drummer Robb Reiner Empty
MessageSujet: ANVIL Drummer Robb Reiner   ANVIL Drummer Robb Reiner Icon_minitimeSam 19 Déc - 20:28

ANVIL Drummer Robb Reiner - "It Was The Music That Got Us Here; We’ve Always Done This For The Right Reason

ANVIL Drummer Robb Reiner 128738

AIBN: I guess the most obvious question, the one you’re getting asked a lot, is ‘How has life changed for you guys since the release of the movie last year, and the DVD (Anvil: The Story Of Anvil) being out?’

RR: "(laughs) Well, it’s a 180 turnaround, that’s for sure. Everything has changed—we’re super-famous! Maybe you can get more famous, but we’re definitely famous."

AIBN: Is there a sense of vindication after thirty years of playing, you know, making it big in the 80s, and then having a quiet spell for like fifteen years, and then being back?

RR: "I don’t know if I’d call it a vindication. I’m calling it—it’s a celebration for me. I’m celebrating. I always knew we had what it took, and it would only be a matter of time before we were discovered…I couldn’t have foreseen that it would be a movie, a movie would be the delivery vehicle. But it’s all good with me, because without the music, the movie could have never gotten made. It was the music that got us here, so it’s all good with me. We’ve always done this for the right reason—let’s just rock. So yeah, it’s a satisfying time."

AIBN: So now that you’re striking back out on the road, and even though touring is hard work, is there a sense of relief being able to give up the day jobs the full—

RR: "Yeah, the day jobs have been gone for a long time. Two years."

AIBN: Is it nice just being able to focus on the band?

RR: "Absolutely, it’s our dream, man. We’re living the dream. That’s…yeah. We paid back Rhonda (Lips’ sister, seen in the movie)…we were able to pay back the money that she lent us. Everything has changed. We have a real manager, real agents, we play real tours—we played with AC/DCANVIL Drummer Robb Reiner Mag-glass_10x10 at stadium shows earlier this year. We did Giants Stadium…"

Go to this location for the complete interview.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ANVIL Drummer Robb Reiner
Page 1 sur 1