KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

METALLICA.....................

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

METALLICA..................... Empty
MessageSujet: METALLICA.....................   METALLICA..................... Icon_minitimeMer 22 Avr - 18:17

METALLICA Inundated With Offers Of Sex From Groupies During Their Heyday

According to Contactmusic.com, METALLICAMETALLICA..................... Mag-glass_10x10 were inundated with offers of sex from groupies during their heyday - with male fans even offering up their own girlfriends to bandmembers.

Drummer Lars Ulrich admits he and his bandmates were so freaked out by the requests they rarely accepted the odd offers.

He tells Uncut magazine, "In the early days in America back in the mid-'80s, people would often ask us to fuck their girlfriend. The first time it happened to me, we were opening for OZZY (OSBOURNE) in 1986 and I was slightly taken aback. But you realise people were serious and you say to yourself, 'So now I'm fucking your girlfriend, are you round the corner, whacking off? Are you taking pictures? Where do you fit into all this?'

"It's pretty depraved shit, and it's hard to wrap your head around that when you're fucking someone else's girl. It's not a good thing to ask a band to do, right?"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

METALLICA.....................
Page 1 sur 1