KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

GUNS N' ROSES

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

GUNS N' ROSES Empty
MessageSujet: GUNS N' ROSES   GUNS N' ROSES Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Nov - 19:34

GUNS N' ROSES - Behind-The-Scenes Peek At Tour Rehearsals Available

Rock Hard

GUNS N' ROSES T126725 Thegearpage.net has issued the following update from GUNS N' ROSES' rehearsals for their upcoming tour:

"I was at one of their rehearsal's a few weeks ago and then todays was the full production run at a arena here in LA. I have to say, these guys got it together! All three guitar players are just monsters who each stand on their own as players, and then play really well as a unit. What's also cool is the fact that they are all quite humble and good people. For any skeptics, I can assure you that they treat the early hit's with respect by keeping the parts true to the record, yet with their own vibe and flare.

On to the fun stuff....

Richard Fortus is using his Jose Marshall ('73 I think) paired with a Friedman Marsha as well as Friedman modded Randall Modules...powered with a Randall RT-2 poweramp. He has a few pedals incorporated and all of the above is racked and switched via a custom system built by Dave. He is using two iso cabs with Golds and G12H's. He has a load of cool guitars including a Chet A. Gretsch, 335, tele's, and LP's.

DJ Ashba is their newest guitarist and sounds amazing as well. He also nails the 'classic' GN'R tones via another Marsha paired with a Boogie Dual Rect. The Boogie feeds a 4x12 with Golds while the Marsha is using V30's. He plays a variety of LP's. He's also quite a talented businessman as his graphics company did a lot of artwork for the Virgin Mega Stores and another one of his clients is Ovation (plus many others). Not bad for a rock star!

Many here know Bumblefoot and his playing famously sick! He relies on his Engl heads through Marshall 4x12 (may be using and iso but I did not have a tour of his set up. Guitar wise he sticks with is Vigier's....both standards as well as his double neck with the fretless.

They all share lead duties and then rhythm wise, Richard covers the "Izzy" vibe with his various guitars. DJ nails the Slash vibe, and Bumblefoot sits between them.

The rest of them are very solid as well."

Guns N' Roses complete tour itinerary can be found here.

(Thanks Gnrdaily.com)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

GUNS N' ROSES
Page 1 sur 1