KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine Empty
MessageSujet: MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine   MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine Icon_minitimeMer 22 Avr - 18:14

MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine Checks In At TheLiveLine.com; Audio Message Available

MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine T111798 The official MEGADETH website reportsMEGADETH - Dave Mustaine Mag-glass_10x10 that Dave Mustaine has left the following audio update at TheLiveLine.com:

"Great week, we're getting a lot of stuff done. I was singing on '1320' again today. Did a lot of work on the choruses and Chris has been playing his butt off.

There's one particular song that he was doing an acoustic solo on, a flamenco part, and I told him, 'Dude, you have got to slow down!' [jokingly] he was playing so fast...".

Listen to Dave's entire message at TheLiveLine.com or call Dave on his Live Line number at (866) 597-6342.

Megadeth's new studio album is expected in September, to be released on Roadrunner Records.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine   MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine Icon_minitimeMer 20 Mai - 13:04

MEGADETH Studio Update - "We Are Done"

MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine T114000 MEGADETH's Dave MustaineMEGADETH - Dave Mustaine Mag-glass_10x10 has issued the following studio update:

"I'm at the studio right now, Vic's Garage, and we are done! We're just right now finishing the last couple of notes on the new record, and Andy's getting ready to pack his bags and head up to Los Angeles tomorrow to get ready to fly back home on Thursday. Man, this has been a long, grueling, enduring process but it's been so worth it, and I'm so excited. I'm more excited about this record then I've been in any record since back in the 1980's. I would say, probably since, well definitely since "Rust In Peace" there's nothing that's excited me this much - maybe "Countdown", but this is just absolutely insane."

Listen to Dave's entire audio message at TheLiveLine.com or call Dave on his Live Line number at (866) 597-6342.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

MEGADETH - Dave Mustaine
Page 1 sur 1