KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

LACUNA COIL (Cristina Scabbia )

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

LACUNA COIL (Cristina Scabbia ) Empty
MessageSujet: LACUNA COIL (Cristina Scabbia )   LACUNA COIL (Cristina Scabbia ) Icon_minitimeSam 24 Oct - 12:32

ASK CRISTINA! US FANS - got a question or need advice?

LACUNA COIL (Cristina Scabbia ) L_438ce76eb082452baac4ac2f16062f15

http://www.harddriveradio.com/ASK-CRISTINA/5459191

UNITED STATIONS RADIO NETWORKS TO UNVIEL NEW WEEKLY FEATURE ASK CRISTINA ON hardDRIVE AND hardDRIVE XL

Lacuna Coil co-singer Cristina Scabbia to answer fan’s intimate and personal questions about life and love.

New York, NY --- From the stages of the world, and the pages of Future Music’s Revolver Magazine, comes a new weekly feature on the United Stations Radio Networks nationally syndicated programs hardDrive and hardDrive XL called ASK CRISTINA. The segment will be hosted by Century Media recording artist Lacuna Coil co-singer Cristina Scabbia. On-air, Scabbia will offer advice in response to questions presented by listeners wherein they share their most intimate and personal questions about life and love. The feature will debut on hardDrive over the week-end of October 24th and is a Friday night feature on the nightly hardDrive XL with Lou Brutus.

Listeners can call the hardDrive Radio hotline 877MUSIC11 toll-free to leave a message or e-mail Cristina directly via askcristina@harddriveradio.com.

Currently, Lacuna Coil is on the hardDrive Live Tour, which features the band with headliners All That Remains, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, and special guests From Sword to Sunrise and Taking Dawn. The Italian singer Scabbia shared, “It’s with pleasure that I’m officially entering the great hardDrive family with a new program that will connect with you 100% ASK CRISTINA. I have always loved to talk and to listen to others; always felt like an auntie; willing to try to find a solution to problems or just a positive way to get out of troubles! That’s why I’ll be waiting for your phone calls and e-mails and I can’t wait to listen to what you all have to share. I’ll be supporting you guys, and I’ll be on your side…at least, most of the time. As a proper auntie, I will be completely honest with you, in good and bad.” hardDriveRadio producer Roxy Myzal added, “She has a great sense of advice for fans with all kinds of troubles in their lives. Whether it's abuse or the love-lorn, Cristina speaks to those fans in a thoughtful, hip way. And the fact that she has this great sexy Italian accent, doesn't hurt either! I am so pleased to be working with her!"

HardDrive with Lou Brutus debuted on July 5, 1996. With 125 radio stations broadcasting the show, HardDrive is America’s longest running new rock show supporting the careers of hundreds of groups from Korn to Five Finger Death Punch. Multi-platinum metal band Slipknot received some of their first national airplay on the two-hour week-end syndicated show. United Stations acquired the series in 2001, and in 2007 originator / producer Roxy Myzal developed the Monday through Friday spin-off HardDrive XL, also featuring Lou Brutus.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

LACUNA COIL (Cristina Scabbia )
Page 1 sur 1