KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Megadeth*********

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Megadeth********* Empty
MessageSujet: Megadeth*********   Megadeth********* Icon_minitimeMer 14 Oct - 18:23

Invitation to KK

Megadeth********* Dm12

Droogies!

I was saddened to hear that Tom Araya won't be able to perform tonight, as you know, and that they are going to proceed to Perth to wait for us and the last show here in Australia.

I wanted to be as gracious and considerate of the circumstances as possible, so yesterday I sent an invitation to Kerry King to come up and play a song from back when he played with us in the early days.

I know that it would require him coming here to Adelaide, and that the band has already decided to proceed to Perth, but I sent the invite yesterday, and I was really hoping that we could do something for the fans of Adelaide and so that the Slayer fans could at least see their hero in action; even if it is with us.

There is still several hours before the show, and I would love to see Kerry walk through the doors and say, "alright, let's play Rattlehead!"

However, I think that the time has passed for him to be able to comfortably travel here.

I have my fingers crossed though. Megadeth********* Icon_biggrin

Thanks for understanding, and we will make the best of it either way.

Dave Mustaine
Megadeth on iLike - Add iLike to your MySpace
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

Megadeth********* Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Megadeth*********   Megadeth********* Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Oct - 17:30

OZ Synopsis

Megadeth********* Sd6

We leave the land of OZ tomorrow for Japan and I must say this trip has been alot of fun. Just returned from the beach here in Perth with Dave, which was very cool. I always enjoy getting to the ocean when I can, so with a day off here I wanted to sieze that opportunity and I am glad I did. Real nice beach that wasn't too overcrowded, etc. just a nice chill day with plenty of sunshine, just the way I like it.

Of course, I am looking forward to play Loud Park Festival in Tokyo again, as we did back in 2006, along with Osaka and Nagoya. Home for a few weeks after this then right back at it in Eastern Canada and the 1st American run. Busy busy busy................

Be well,
Shawn.
bru_dall

bru_dall

Megadeth********* Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Megadeth*********   Megadeth********* Icon_minitimeSam 17 Oct - 16:29

Time for coffee . . . hmmm!

Megadeth********* Nwcb

Droogies!

Just in time for the Holidays, I have agreed to continue the Dave Mustaine line of coffee from Networth Coffee Brokers. I believe that they are going to just be doing the Christmas blend, but I have always loved this coffee and I am hoping that they will do the whole line again. Megadeth********* Smile

You can inform them to have the different flavors again, if you so desire.

I cannot wait to get home and have some of my own coffee. Unless you have traveled the world, and experienced how badly certain countries and certain coffee chains can ruin a cup of coffee, you may not know how bad people ruin this simple drink. It is beyond me.

Water, fire, coffee beans. What is so hard about that?

Thank God for Pam's coffee company. Anyway, I hope that you will be able to get all of the flavors that you liked, and if they decide to just put out the Christmas Blend, then that is great by me too.

Thanks to NWCB for continuing to persue me as a endorser, and I am really ecouraged to bring the Droogs who also have gotten to taste this coffee a chance to purchase it again and to help contribute to the charities that we are going to support this time.

We were able to send a lot of support to many different charities in the form of financial assistance to the Door Of Faith orphanage for their water pump, and the quality product itself for others, most notably an over 100 lb. shipment of small bags of coffee to the fallen or seriously injured police officers in Arizona where I used to live.

Dave "Juan Valdez" Mustaine Megadeth********* Biggrin
bru_dall

bru_dall

Megadeth********* Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Megadeth*********   Megadeth********* Icon_minitimeMar 20 Oct - 12:22

liveline blog

Megadeth********* Sd29

FYI, I have been updating the Japan leg on The Live Line daily, so check it out if you are so inclined.............and are smart enough Megadeth********* Biggrin

Ciao,
Shawn
bru_dall

bru_dall

Megadeth********* Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Megadeth*********   Megadeth********* Icon_minitimeMar 20 Oct - 12:24

Akira Takasaki Joins Megadeth On Stage In Osaka

Megadeth********* Akira

Akira Takasaki, guitarist for the Japanese heavy metal band Loudness, joined Megadeth on stage last night (Monday, October 19) to play "Symphony Of Destruction" for the band's encore song in Osaka, Japan. Akira is famous in the Metal world and Shawn Drover is a big Loudness fan. Megadeth dedicated the song to Loudness departed drummer Munetaka Higuchi, who passed away in November 2008 from cancer. Fan recorded audio of the performance is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQdS-yPhjs
bru_dall

bru_dall

Megadeth********* Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Megadeth*********   Megadeth********* Icon_minitimeSam 24 Oct - 12:33

Thank you all

Megadeth********* Jlo14

Just nursing the last of my head cold back at home. I wanted to take a moment and reflect on a truly phenomenal run through New Zealand, Australia and especially Japan. It was perhaps one of the most memorable trips of my whole career, unforgettable in so many ways. Big thanks to you, the fans. I want to particularly thank the crew members of our band and Slayer's band for keeping everything moving in Australia and of course the guys in Slayer for some great metal shows. I also want to thank, Shawn, Chris and Dave for being the towering giants of metal that they are. And now, I'm going to enjoy some well earned time at home.

Thank you all,

James
Megadeth********* Blog_post
bru_dall

bru_dall

Megadeth********* Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Megadeth*********   Megadeth********* Icon_minitimeVen 13 Nov - 19:58

Back at it

Megadeth********* Sd29

Needless to say here that I am looking forward to this American tour leg, especially around this time of year, as I am hoping to see some snow (though I am not certain "where" or "If" I will see any) Ya, I know some of you are shaking your little Metal heads in non-approval, but hey, living here in Atlanta (and being a frost-bitten Canadian boy) I have to say I do miss seeing the snow during the winter months, so hopefully I will see a decent amount. I was just talking to Willie Gee about during our 2004 North American tour we did with our friends in Exodus around this time of year, we were stranded en route to Denver for about 12 hours at a truck stop due to a massive blizzard in the Denver area. The 1st blizzard blast I had seen in a long while at that point Megadeth********* Cool - As well, I always enjoy sharing a stage with my friends in Machine Head, so it will be good seeing them once again on this tour leg. Of course, all of us were saddened to hear that Tom Araya had to undergo Back surgery, and thus, we had to put the Canadian Carnage shows on hold for a bit - We all wish Tom a super speedy recovery and the best of health. Look for new info pertaining to these Canadian Carnage shows in the not too distant futureMegadeth********* Smile

I have been submitting a lot of music for our "Megadeth Radio" station, and although really we have just begun with this station, it really has been fun for me. There is so much cool music that is never played on normal rock radio (which is the main reason I really don't listen to it anymore) having control over our own radio station does put a smile on my face. I put it on yesterday morning and heard "Zero tolerance" by DEATH (which is 1 of my all-time favorite metal bands - hands down) and I did think to myself "this does NOT suck!!" Actually, I need to talk to Dave about putting more Death tunes on our station (and maybe some Suffocation, too - heh) Other than this, I am enjoying time at home with my family before we hit the Killing Road...............

See you soon, humans.
Shawn
bru_dall

bru_dall

Megadeth********* Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Megadeth*********   Megadeth********* Icon_minitimeLun 16 Nov - 17:34

Megadeth Endgame Tour Kicks Off Tonight In Grand Rapids, Michigan

Megadeth********* Band19

Megadeth's 2009 U.S. leg of the Endgame World Tour kicks off tonight [Saturday, Nov 14] to a sold out venue in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Megadeth headlines this tour with support acts Machine Head, Suicide Silence, Arcanium, and Warbringer replacing Machine Head beginning Dec 5th. The tour will wrap up in Las Vegas on Dec 13th. For concert tickets and details, check the Killing Road
Contenu sponsorisé

Megadeth********* Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Megadeth*********   Megadeth********* Icon_minitime

Megadeth*********
Page 1 sur 1