KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

ANTHRAX Vocalist Dan Nelson Forms New Project.....

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ANTHRAX Vocalist Dan Nelson Forms New Project..... Empty
MessageSujet: ANTHRAX Vocalist Dan Nelson Forms New Project.....   ANTHRAX Vocalist Dan Nelson Forms New Project..... Icon_minitimeMer 7 Oct - 15:00

ANTHRAX Vocalist Dan Nelson Forms New Project With Drummer Paul Bostaph
Hot Flashes

ANTHRAX Vocalist Dan Nelson Forms New Project..... T123537 The Metal Den's Randy "Rocket" Cody recently conducted an interview with former ANTHRAX vocalist Dan Nelson. Here are a few excerpts from the discussion:

Rocket: You issued a statement in concern with the whole Anthrax matter via your manager back in July, so I am not here to beat a dead horse on the subject. Looking back on it all now though, would you agree that there was a serious “chemistry” issue going on with you and the other band mates? Or with maybe one person in particular?

Nelson: "I’ve always felt that it’s better to move on in life and look forward to the future… rather then concern yourself with the past."

Rocket: You told me you’re now working on a new musical project. Is it going to be a solo Dan Nelson effort? Or with a new band entirely?

Nelson: "I have been writing my own music. But I am singing and playing guitar in the band Inside Hollow, as well as working on a new metal project with (drummer) Paul Bostaph (TESTAMENT, SLAYER, EXODUS, FORBIDDEN) that is coming out killer! Where is it being recorded and who is producing it? No set studios or producers just yet. We are still in the writing process with both bands."

Rocket: When can fans expect to see it released?

Nelson: "I would say definitely 2010 for Inside Hollow, and hopefully the same for the other project."

Rocket: People don’t know that you can also play bass, guitar and drums. When you write songs are you coming up with material first musically on one or all of these instruments or by perhaps a chorus or lyric that you first wrote?

Nelson: "It depends, I have done both. Written music around a melody or lyric, and also vocals to a riff as well."

Read the entire interview here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ANTHRAX Vocalist Dan Nelson Forms New Project.....
Page 1 sur 1