KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Jeff Scott Soto

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
MessageSujet: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeLun 28 Sep - 17:50

The SurfShelf - Answer to my fitness dreams!! Please look!

I finally found it, the product of the century!!! I have been searching for this type of item for AGES, wondering if it even existed...even considered patenting the idea myself a few years ago. I spend pretty much every day of the month/year on an elliptical machine (crosstrainer) or treadmill, especially on the road, but as most would agree, it can be so damn boring watching the 'chosen' channels on the screens provided at gyms, flipping through a magazine or listening just to music.

My 'boredom' diverter of choice is my 17" MacBook Pro, I bring it to every gym in hopes the machine(s) available have the right stability for me to mount it so I can watch what I want to watch while working out. Nothing better than having a full screen a mere few feet from your face while sweating away watching movies, sporting events, etc., but most of all, knowing your expensive piece of machinery is in no danger of falling accidentally (oh yes, this has happened before, ouch!). 90% of the time on the road, I am left disappointed as not every machine is designed to prop up the computer but here it is, an invention from a man who shared my same frustration & turned his dream into a reality, it's called the SurfShelf!

http://www.surfshelf.com/

Jeff Scott Soto Randy-with-surfshelf11-300x200

The man who designed & runs the company's name is Randy Fenton. I met him today as he was gracious enough to let me drive over & get it directly from him as I am leaving LA too soon to get it on time, as well I waited too long for this & need it asap! He was a very cool guy & after a brief but personable conversation about this thing, I told him I would love to help him get the word out about it as I am sure there are MANY out there like me/us who have been wanting it (I may even get a sales rep position from him out of all of this, haha!). It doesn't only work for laptops of course, it holds DVD players or anything that requires a flat surface to rest safely on. I have a feeling Randy's gonna move a load of these just on the TSO bunch alone as a lot in the band & staff are fitness buffs who will see me at rehearsals this year & want one!

It's only $40 folks, a very small price to pay for having your OWN choice of entertainment during those tedious daily fitness regiments...I work out religiously when I know I can have my laptop with me, I actually look forward to it as I can finally catch up on all the movies I miss in cinemas based on how much I work!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Jeff Scott Soto
Page 1 sur 1