KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

LITA FORD Interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

LITA FORD Interview Empty
MessageSujet: LITA FORD Interview   LITA FORD Interview Icon_minitimeVen 28 Aoû - 17:46

LITA FORD Interviewed On The Classic Metal Show; Audio Available

LITA FORD Interview 120753

LITA FORD was interviewed on the Saturday, August 22nd edition of The Classic Metal Show, heard Saturdays from 9 PM - 3 AM (EST) at cmsradio.net.

Listen to the interview in the clips, below.

Interview With Lita Ford and THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW 8/22/09 (Part 1)

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD Interview   LITA FORD Interview Icon_minitimeVen 28 Aoû - 17:47

Interview With Lita Ford and THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW 8/22/09 (Part 2)

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD Interview   LITA FORD Interview Icon_minitimeVen 28 Aoû - 17:48

Interview With Lita Ford and THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW 8/22/09 (Part 3)

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD Interview   LITA FORD Interview Icon_minitimeVen 28 Aoû - 17:52

As previously reported, Lita will be the guest on the US nationally syndicated radio show Rockline, with host Bob Coburn, on October 7th at 8:30 PM (PT) / 11:30 PM (ET).

Fans are encouraged to speak with her by calling 1-800-344-ROCK (7625). For a station near you and for information regarding how to log onto the internet for the broadcast go to RocklineRadio.com.

MySpace page has been updated to stream Lita Ford's new track, 'Crave'. Check it out at this location.

As previously reported, earMUSIC/Edel will issue Lita Ford's comeback album, Wicked Wonderland, on October 2nd in Europe and the 6th in North America via JLRG Ent.

The tracklist is as follows:
'Love', 'Piece',
'Crave',
'Scream', 'Sacred',
'Wicked Wonderland',
'Indulge',
'Patriotic Snob',
'Everything',
'Inside',
'Truth',
'Betrayal',
'Bed',
'Garden',
'Push',
'Indulge' (remix),
'Scream' (remix).

The album will be issued as a regular CD (left photo below) and limited edition vinyl (right photo below) with different artwork.

LITA FORD Interview L_a0ab946541e74dafb7710e350213100f
LITA FORD Interview L_d7d0cd1ffcfe4a3fb3028a997bc39134
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD Interview   LITA FORD Interview Icon_minitimeVen 28 Aoû - 17:54

A press release on Wicked Wonderland reads as follows:

Pioneering hard rock queen Lita Ford returns to action this fall with Wicked Wonderland, a disc brimming with loud and lusty new tunes - songs that might make listeners feel as breathless and dizzy as Alice after a trip down the rabbit hole. But rest assured, you’ll never hear anything like this at a tea party!

“Everybody has their own Wicked Wonderland,” says Lita. “It’s a place where you can do whatever you want and get as freaky as you feel. These songs are my version of that – they’re all about my life... well, the parts that happen when the kids are in bed and my husband and I get into the boudoir.”

The five-pack of tunes contained on this sampler paint a mighty vivid picture of that room – and the inner workings of Lita’s life and libido. Propelled by her distinctive guitar work – a potent blend of blues-based licks, good ‘n’ greasy slide and punishing post-millennial riffage – they touch down in places that diehard fans will recognize. But there are plenty of expeditions into previously uncharted territory as well, from the gnash and bash of 'Scream' to the enveloping 'Love'.

“This is definitely the heaviest stuff I’ve ever recorded,” she says. I’ve evolved and matured as a person and so has my music. It’s lyrically very real.”

In addition to Lita’s own evolution, these songs showcase the family-affair nature of how they were made. Wicked Wonderland was largely recorded at the island home she and husband Jim Gillette share with their two sons - who actually appear on the disc reciting the pledge of allegiance prior to mom kicking into the loud and proud 'Patriotic S.O.B.' Gillette’s presence is also felt throughout the disc, in both his production work and backing vocals - harmonies that provide a perfect yin to Lita’s yang.

“We recorded all the vocals and lead guitars at home with Jim engineering and I wouldn’t have been near as comfortable recording with anyone else,” says Lita. “Jim and I are soul mates and we’re just about joined at the hip. It’s almost like the stuff they say about twins - we’re always finishing each others sentences and doing the same things musically. There were times when I’d listen back to a song and be like ‘which one of us is that anyway?’”

The double-barreled intensity provided by Gillette’s presence only serves to highlight Lita’s room-filling personality, which resonates loud and clear throughout the disc - not to mention a live show that will cast her in roles as diverse as a naughty bride and a catsuit-draped super-heroine. As ever, when Lita is good, she’s good, and when she’s bad, well, she’s Wicked good!
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD Interview   LITA FORD Interview Icon_minitimeMer 7 Oct - 14:31

LITA FORD Interview 123424

LITA FORD - New Audio Interview Available

Turn It Up radio has posted a new audio interview with LITA FORD.

Topics discussed include the new album, Wicked Wonderland, and her upcoming tour with QUEENSRŸCHE. To listen or download, go to
this location

Turn It Up is a 2-hour radio show on WSCA 106.1 FM in Portsmouth, New Hampshire that focuses on new and classic hard rock and heavy metal. For more information, go to
this location.

Norway's Metal Express Radio will feature Lita Ford's new album Wicked Wonderland twice on air this week. On Tuesday, October 6th the album will be showcased on the Hairbanger's Hairspray program at 15:00 and 21:00 CET (9:00am and 3:00pm EST), and again on Thursday, October 8th on the Daily Album Premiere at noon and midnight CET (6:00am and 6:00pm EST). Go to
this location to tune in.

Ford, who is set to release her first new studio album in 14 years called Wicked Wonderland on October 6th in North America via JLRG Ent., has launched a new YouTube Channel at
this location.

In an innovative music marketing move, Ford released a single from Wicked Wonderland on
Stockroom.com, the world's leading fetish site, on Monday, September 28th. It is believed to be the first time an important music release has been launched through a website catering to the alternative fetish lifestyle.

Wicked Wonderland's erotic song 'Bed', which explores themes of bondage, kink and power exchange in a strong and highly artistic style, will be available exclusively on Stockroom.com prior to the album's release.

“My husband Jim Gillette and I have carved out our own path to develop a wonderful and close family life,” said Lita. “Though we're a long-married couple, we both have very active imaginations, including being kinky with each other, and that's what this album is about. It's sort of a sexual autobiography. We've partnered up with Stockroom.com because it's our favorite outfitter for kink products.”

While previewing 'Bed', fans of Lita and Stockroom will also be able to view and order from Lita's Collection (check it
here) special selection of some of the fetish gear that Lita and Jim have enjoyed, along with her personal choice of Syren Latex fashion styles.

The first 100 orders on Stockroom.com to use the source code LITA at checkout beginning Monday, September 28 will receive a free “Wicked Wonderland” CD as well as an additional 10% off their entire Stockroom purchase, a discount offer which will be extended through December 31.

Lita and Gillette (formerly with the band NITRO) are touring together with Queensrÿche in October and November. To see tour dates visit
www.myspace.com/litaford.

Lita started playing guitar when she was 11 years old and joined the all girl rock band THE RUNAWAYS as lead guitarist when she was 17 in 1975. The band split in 1979 and some of Lita's solo hits have included 'Kiss Me Deadly', 'Close My Eyes Forever', 'Gotta Let Go', 'Back to The Cave' and 'Shot Of Poison' which was nominated for a Grammy in the best Female Vocal category as was 'Kiss Me Deadly'.

An Amazon pre-order for Wicked Wonderland is available below:

Lita Ford Wicked Wonderland Teaser #2

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD Interview   LITA FORD Interview Icon_minitime

LITA FORD Interview
Page 1 sur 1