KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

ACE FREHLEY -

2 participants
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ACE FREHLEY - Empty
MessageSujet: ACE FREHLEY -   ACE FREHLEY - Icon_minitimeLun 20 Avr - 16:29

ACE FREHLEY - Pictures From Amoeba Records Signing Session Available

ACE FREHLEY - 111613

As previously reported, in honor of Record Store Day (April 18th) former KISS guitarist Ace FrehleyACE FREHLEY - Mag-glass_10x10 did a signing session at Amoeba Records in Hollywood, CA. He has checked in with the following update:

"Amoeba rocked!!

It was great seeing everyone at Amoeba Records yesterday. What an awesome store! Check it out next time you're in LA.

I picked up some great CDs that I've lost over the years: BLUE CHEER, Zeppelin I, some Jeff Beck and some STONES and I got an ALICE COOPERACE FREHLEY - Mag-glass_10x10 disc. I gotta brush up on my Classic Cooper tunes because I'm playing with him next weekend in Boston. As far as I know, there are still some tickets left. Cya next Sunday!"

Go to this location to check out the Record Store Day pictures.

(Photo by Bobby Cardenas)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
DepressiveAge

DepressiveAge

ACE FREHLEY - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ACE FREHLEY -   ACE FREHLEY - Icon_minitimeMar 21 Avr - 9:32

Apparemment la sortie de son album est re-re-re-re-repoussée(!) à l'été!
Allez, on croise les doigts!
bru_dall

bru_dall

ACE FREHLEY - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ACE FREHLEY -   ACE FREHLEY - Icon_minitimeVen 26 Juin - 16:39

ACE FREHLEY - Autographed Photos/Vintage Posters Now Available

ACE FREHLEY - 116411

Original KISS guitarist ACE FREHLEY'sACE FREHLEY - Mag-glass_10x10 webmaster reports:

"I spent this past weekend helping Ace clear out his storage warehouse for all new Anomaly touring gear. We found a bunch of rolled up 1989/1990 Trouble Walkin' posters and I decided to get Ace to autograph them so we can get them on the merch page for you guys.

There's only 30 pieces of each, so act fast... I didn't see any more of these posters. This is it!! A large number of fans have written to the website requesting signed Ace 8 X 10 pictures, so we added 50 of each of two different photos.

Thanks for supporting Ace Frehley and keep tabs on the website for cool announcements about the release of Anomaly."

Check out the above mentioned merch at
this location.

Ace recently issued the following update:

"I'm happy to say that my new album, Anomaly is finished! Mixed, mastered... done! It clocks in as one full hour of new music.

I'm waiting for my distribution company to get me solid release dates that we can decide on. I want Anomaly to be available to you in every store around the world that sells CDs these days (and that number is shrinking).

Digitally, Anomaly will be available on
iTunesACE FREHLEY - Mag-glass_10x10 (with an exclusive bonus, album only track). Believe me, as soon as we decide on the release date, you'll be the first to know. But for now, the "official" tracklisting for Anomaly is (as follows)."

'Foxy & Free'
'Outer Space'
'Pain In The Neck'
'Fox On The Run'
'Genghis Khan'
'Too Many Faces'
'Change The World'
'Space Bear'
'A Little Below The Angels'
'Sister'
'It's A Great Life'
'Fractured Quantum'
'The Return Of Space Bear'
(Dedicated to Tom Snyder, iTunes Exclusive album only track)

Ace Frehley Video Blog #1 / Anomaly Preview

http://myspace.com/brudall
Contenu sponsorisé

ACE FREHLEY - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ACE FREHLEY -   ACE FREHLEY - Icon_minitime

ACE FREHLEY -
Page 1 sur 1