KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

FIREHOUSE - New Interview With Guitarist BILL LEVERTY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

FIREHOUSE - New Interview With Guitarist BILL LEVERTY Empty
MessageSujet: FIREHOUSE - New Interview With Guitarist BILL LEVERTY   FIREHOUSE - New Interview With Guitarist BILL LEVERTY Icon_minitimeLun 10 Aoû - 15:09

FIREHOUSE - New Interview With Guitarist BILL LEVERTY Online

FIREHOUSE - New Interview With Guitarist BILL LEVERTY 119507

FIREHOUSE guitarist Bill Leverty is featured in a new interview discussing the band's current status and his new solo album, Deep South. Go to this location to hear audio clips from the conversation.

As previously reported, Leverty is also featured in a new interview with Classic Rock Revisited founder Jeb Wright to discuss his new solo album, Deep South. An excerpt from the interview is available below.

Jeb: I told someone that it (Deep South) was like LYNYRD SKYNYRD playing the soundtrack to O Brother Where Art Thou.

Bill: "That is the nicest thing that you could have said. I would love to use that as a quote. I would love to say that but it would sound like I was bragging."

Jeb: Are there plans to play this live?

Bill: "I don't have any plans to play this live. Firehouse is not only my livelihood, it is also my best friends' livelihood. My best friends are my band and crew. We all make a living by doing Firehouse full time. It would be really selfish of me to play this live, instead of Firehouse. It would be a lot of work to put a band together and rehearse this to the point where we could take it out and play it live and do it justice. My side projects are just that; side projects. I just do them for fun. I have played a couple of gigs as a solo artist but they have all been for charity for a local children’s hospital. I played to backing tracks on my iPod, that I ran through the PA and I helped them raise some money that way. It didn't interfere as Firehouse at all."

Jeb: I hate to see good music not played live.

Bill: "I would love to one day, but as of now, there are no plans to do it live. If anything happens with Firehouse then I will have a body of work outside of Firehouse that I can put together and perform. My first solo album is more rock and the second one is instrumental and is very much influenced by Jeff Beck, who I think is the greatest rock guitarist alive."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

FIREHOUSE - New Interview With Guitarist BILL LEVERTY
Page 1 sur 1