KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

K.K. Downing interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

K.K. Downing interview Empty
MessageSujet: K.K. Downing interview   K.K. Downing interview Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Aoû - 18:05

K.K. says hello from Toronto!

Priest's British Steel anniversary tour rolls on and K.K. took the time to send a new video blog straight from the road, Toronto Canada! Check it out and stay tuned for another huge update coming soon

- K.K. Downing & Millworkers -
www.kkdowning.net
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

K.K. Downing interview Empty
MessageSujet: Re: K.K. Downing interview   K.K. Downing interview Icon_minitimeMer 30 Sep - 17:19

méchant K.K. Downing interview September2009

Rock You All Around The World!
Priest have now wrapped up their British Steel anniversary tour in States and will head out to Japan next month. K.K. wrote a new blog in between two treks, check it out! And K.K. answers loads of new questions submitted by other fans over at Downing Street! Our great K.K.’s scrapbook feature continues with Point Of Entry. The 1981 album is also further presented on this months Tourbook update with scans from the original Point Of Entry- book in the Pictography section.

Elsewhere at the Steel Mill we continue our classic rock interviews with former Uriah Heep-vocalist John Lawton, who talked with us for a long time on his past, present and future!

More interviews are on the tribute band section, India’s finest Dry State giving metal fans a low down on their career. Metal Grinder series now includes a look on Fatal Frame.

This is not nearly all as a brand new Fan Profile featuring T'gra from North Carolina is updated! More new stuff is located on Reviews and Fan Forge. This should satisfy all metal maniacs’ appetite until we return again. Till then keep on rockin’!

K.K. Downing & Millworkers

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi everyone!

Well, I am finally over jet lag after a great nine weeks in the States. As you may well know, we have just been out there with the “British Steel”- tour and I must say that even I was surprised at the overwhelming response that it received! Hence we are looking forward to the continuation of the tour in October, when we shall be heading off to Japan.

Just to let you know that we filmed and recorded the show and will be making a cool “British Steel” package ready for release in the near future.

I would like to say a big thanks to all of the fans that supported the tour and it was great to meet many of you in person. I hope that you would all agree that the 30th anniversary tour was very special for all of us, as it was truly nostalgic and sentimental. The time seems to have passed by so quickly, but for us all on the night it was easy to be those teenage rock fans of decades gone by.

Hopefully we can continue our nostalgic journey in the future. And reunite once more with fans around the world to share what could once have been only a dream: that we would still be here today playing and performing this great spectacle that we all know and love as heavy metal!
Please keep feeding the flames,
K.K. Downing interview Home_signature
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

K.K. Downing interview
Page 1 sur 1