KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Uriah Heep FROM MICK BOX

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Uriah Heep FROM MICK BOX Empty
MessageSujet: Uriah Heep FROM MICK BOX   Uriah Heep FROM MICK BOX Icon_minitimeVen 31 Juil - 17:10

NEW MANAGEMENT, NEW TOURS , NEW 40TH ANNIVERSARY RELEASE AND NEW ARTWORK
FROM MICK BOX

Well I do apologise for this information coming late but we have been waiting for the contractual business side to be taken care of before we made the announcement.

We saw a window of opportunity to go into the studio and do some recording to celebrate our upcoming 40th Anniversary. We have re-recorded some of the classic Heep tracks, added 2 new songs written by Mick & Phil and we are looking at a short bonus DVD of songs that we recorded when we headlined the first day at this years Sweden Rock Festival. Ioannis has jumped at the opportunity to create the cover artwork and we are very happy that he is involved and it will be a continuation of the quality of work that he showed us on Wake The Sleeper.

The 14 tracks (12 old & 2 new) were recorded in 8 days in Leighton Buzzard at Martin Darvill our managers studio. Once again we used the template of playing the tracks live. This enabled us to record the tracks in the allotted time as playing them live really speeds up the recording process and I feel the band is at its best when we are firing on one pulse. Plus it gives the right balance of excitement and vibe that was required for this project. Mike Paxman picked up the baton once again and has taken on the Producer responsibilities and he has done a wonderful job of capturing the band in full flight.

We are all very excited about this CD and feel it is a good launch pad to celebrate our 40th Anniversary and a product that I hope the fans new and old will love. It will be released on the Edel label

‘Appy Days!
mick
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

Uriah Heep FROM MICK BOX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Uriah Heep FROM MICK BOX   Uriah Heep FROM MICK BOX Icon_minitimeVen 31 Juil - 19:35

URIAH HEEP Rerecording Classics To Celebrate 40th Anniversary

Uriah Heep FROM MICK BOX 118948

URIAH HEEP guitar legend Mick Box has issued the following update:

"Well I do apologise for this information coming late but we have been waiting for the contractual business side to be taken care of before we made the announcement.

We saw a window of opportunity to go into the studio and do some recording to celebrate our upcoming 40th Anniversary. We have re-recorded some of the classic Heep tracks, added two new songs written by Mick and Phil (Lanzon; keyboards) and we are looking at a short bonus DVD of songs that we recorded when we headlined the first day at this year's Sweden Rock Festival.

Ioannis has jumped at the opportunity to create the cover artwork and we are very happy that he is involved and it will be a continuation of the quality of work that he showed us on 'Wake The Sleeper'. The 14 tracks (12 old and 2 new) were recorded in 8 days in Liscombe Park Studios (in the rolling Buckinghamshire countryside) at our manager Martin Darvill's studio. Once again we used the template of playing the tracks live.

This enabled us to record the tracks in the allotted time as playing them live really speeds up the recording process and I feel the band is at its best when we are firing on one pulse. Plus it gives the right balance of excitement and vibe that was required for this project.

Mike Paxman picked up the baton once again and has taken on the producer responsibilities and he has done a wonderful job of capturing the band in full flight. We are all very excited about this CD and feel it is a good launch pad to celebrate our 40th Anniversary and a product that I hope the fans new and old will love.

It will be released on the Edel label."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Uriah Heep FROM MICK BOX
Page 1 sur 1