KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

sacred reich*****

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

sacred reich***** Empty
MessageSujet: sacred reich*****   sacred reich***** Icon_minitimeLun 6 Juil - 15:53

SACRED REICH Recap Highlights Of European Tour

sacred reich***** T117203 SACRED REICH bassist / vocalist Phil Rind has checked in with the following update:

"We're back now from our trip to Europe. The shows were great! Thanks to everyone who came out, hung out, had a chat, got an autograph, a pick, bought a shirt or otherwise made it a fun time. Thanks to the two Polish guys who hitch hiked 1000 km to Munich!

Highlights from Hellfest: Seeing GOJIRA, SOULFLY and MACHINE HEAD. Jamming again with (former drummer) Dave McClain. Meeting John Joseph from the CRO-MAGS and listening to him tell funny stories at dinner.

Highlights from Bang Your Head Fest: JOURNEY! Holy crap they crushed everyone. Their sound was perfect. Their new singer was incredible. They cranked out hit after hit. I got to hang out and have a chat with Neil Schon for about twenty minutes. That was cool as shit. He was telling me stories about touring with Santana when he was 15! Nice guy and amazing guitar player! Got to see VOIVOD. They were great. Got to meet Lita Ford who is married to our old friend Jim Gillette.

Highlights from Graspop: Meeting Joe Satriani, Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony. Hanging out with the TRIVIUM guys and Goody. Seeing Raymond again. Seeing some of the bands we've toured with CANDLEMASS and SICK OF IT ALL. My kids seeing CHILDREN OF BODOM.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible! Thomas, Katryn, Skid, Michael, Gump and Stephan."

Peace,
Phil
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

sacred reich*****
Page 1 sur 1