KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

DOKKEN/UFO Bassist Barry Sparks

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

DOKKEN/UFO Bassist Barry Sparks Empty
MessageSujet: DOKKEN/UFO Bassist Barry Sparks   DOKKEN/UFO Bassist Barry Sparks Icon_minitimeSam 27 Juin - 13:49

DOKKEN/UFO Bassist Barry Sparks Checks In From Europe

DOKKEN/UFO Bassist Barry Sparks T116657 DOKKEN/UFO bassist Barry Sparks has issued the following road update:

"Hello! I am in Europe right now. Just did a few gigs with Dokken in Madrid, Bulgaria and also three shows supporting WHITESNAKE in Norway. All these went really well. Bulgaria was cool because it was our first time there, a lot of Rock fans and we had a great gig. The shows in Norway were fun as well; the only bummer was it rained like crazy the whole time! But even that couldn’t stop us! I am currently touring Europe with UFO. I am once again filling in for Pete Way, who is unable to do the tour. So far the gigs are going great! UFO has always been one of my favourite bands so its an honor for me to be able to help them out. I am also very excited to be playing alongside drummer Andy Parker, always a favourite of mine.

I would like to say thank you to Tec-Amps for helping out on this tour with some great sounding bass amps! Also S.I.T strings, Dean Markley and of course my number one white Sparks bass is holding up very well after night after night of constant abuse! A DVD of last years B'Z tour called Glory Days is out in Japan. It was recorded at the last gig at Yokohama stadium in the pouring rain! It captures just how huge and amazing these big shows were."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

DOKKEN/UFO Bassist Barry Sparks
Page 1 sur 1