KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

GRAHAM BONNET - "RITCHIE BLACKMORE "

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

GRAHAM BONNET - "RITCHIE BLACKMORE " Empty
MessageSujet: GRAHAM BONNET - "RITCHIE BLACKMORE "   GRAHAM BONNET - "RITCHIE BLACKMORE " Icon_minitimeVen 17 Avr - 21:26

GRAHAM BONNET - "RITCHIE BLACKMORE Is A Shy Person Who Chooses His Friends Carefully"

GRAHAM BONNET - "RITCHIE BLACKMORE " 111526

In an exclusive interview that Rockpages.gr did with Graham Bonnet (RAINBOW, MSG, ALCATRAZZ, etc.), he covered a wide variety of subjects including his years with Rainbow.

Here's an excerpt:

Rockpages.gr: How difficult it was to work with Ritchie Blackmore? I mean Ritchie is famous for his dark mood and in addition you had to record – at least initially - your vocals in a castle!

Graham Bonnet: "Let me tell you about Ritchie... He is a very shy person who chooses his friends very carefully. He doesn’t want many people to know his sensitive side. He is very private and quiet and most importantly he is not the guy you see on stage! So, we started laying down the vocals in this castle but I really couldn’t nail them down... this place was like haunted! So, I said to Roger that I couldn’t do it and we decided to record them at a studio (ed.note: Kingdom Sound) in Long Island."

Rockpages.gr: Why you weren’t credited as songwriter on Down To Earth?

Graham Bonnet: (laughs) Because I didn’t really know the business aspect of the whole thing! I was just happy to be there and record an album. I suggested a lot of ideas to Roger and Ritchie that ended up in certain songs but I didn’t ask for a songwriting credit... maybe, I should have done so. The whole “band thing” was kinda new to me."

For the full interview head over to Rockpages.gr.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

GRAHAM BONNET - "RITCHIE BLACKMORE "
Page 1 sur 1